ES Recruitment Drive
o:
Throw the coin to the pigeon, it will get stuck in his throat and it will die!!!
Then, tape the feathers to you back!
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Stick your arm through the hole again, and listen for the whooshing sound of it's pecking. As soon as it pecks, pull your arm back, making the pigeon break the wall. Then engage on a 1 on 1 duel.
It makes me wonder..
(This is hilarious, but you should add that strange old man in.)
Shake your arm rapidly to shake off the worms, and the bird will eat them.
[Maybe have it be some mega-badass-robot-bird that the strange old man is in, and he cant talk properly so it's like garbled stuff, and you makes it an epics comic. (BTW, can I make my own one of these? I wanna try, it seems fun to make lol.)]
Take off wormy hippo armor from arm, proceed to rip off hand skin, and put back over your now skinless hand as new armor.

SMRT
Guys, you can't control what will happen if a character does what. You can just make the character do actions and leave it to Gubbin to decide what happens.

Go back to the worms and roar as loud as you can in an attempt to scare the worms away.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Remove that piece of armor that has the worms on it. It is a loss we have to take. After that continue to find out what that pain was behind the door.

I'l miss that arm piece. We had some good times. *sniff*
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
yeah, just stick your eye up to the hole.

The bird is enjoying my former arm piece. Also there appears to be a terrified little man in there.
Originally Posted by flubbah View Post
Stick your arm through the hole again, and listen for the whooshing sound of it's pecking. As soon as it pecks, pull your arm back, making the pigeon break the wall. Then engage on a 1 on 1 duel.

Your right. I have stood by for far too long while that bird tyrranized over me and that guy in there. Well NO MORE I SAY.

oh dear
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Squeeze your Hippo helmet hoping acid will squirt out and hit the pigeon.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
Throw your Pokéball and summon... /random monster
Last edited by flubbah; Apr 7, 2009 at 10:50 AM.
It makes me wonder..
Act like a hippo, maybe the duck will flee.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?