Toribash
It would cost you 2000 creds (traitor!). I could show you getting smote by Banir, the God-hammer of Death. As for the groin shot, there wouldn't be much left after hampa smote him.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
time to bring back the shop and ill buy a role in the comic and since i call [Triforce] the glorius army of [Triforce] at some point do you think you could have us all charge and keel stuff?if not ill just have a role head looks like thisand how i look is ummmm i'm suited up in armour and wepoan would be a whip a whip with spikes if possible how much would that be?
The Whole of [Triforce] would have to pay, or accept not being recognized except by your rallying cry of "Triforce: To Me!" As for your role, i could give you that for 1500.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
I'll give you 1032.7 creds to have me crawl in from battle with the spammers, having been horribly mutilated, and then have Veb or Hampa put me out of my misery.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.