Toribash
Original Post
Been playing the game for 2 years, but not posted more than 12 posts
Oh well hi there I guess, I'm darthc3po, some (little, tiny) of you know me already. But I've not really been around the forums much, so might as well introduce myself.
Been playing toribash for quite sometime and as such I have become a little more than equated with the game, so I guess if anyone needs anything, just contact me and we'll find a solution!
Last edited by darthc3po; May 30, 2014 at 05:58 AM. Reason: NEED TO KNOW BASIS TOP SECRET
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.
Nice to meet you darth I'm josh join one of my servers sometime we could play some mods together have fun on the forums
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."

You actually posted something like I recommended..
Welcome to the forums community...
Anyways
I'd recommend checking out these boards:
Beginner Sanctuary
Replay Board
Items Board
Art/Textures Board
Wondering how many players have more than 1 year playing Toribash but doesn't uses the Forums.

However, nice to meet you, as you can see my username is Dani6, hope i can find you in-game to have Friendly fights.
Thanks, I need some kind of dang way to remember to check on here, maybe I might just use that postit note thingy and see how it works, and let me know and I'll try my best to beat ya >
-----
Yes slayer once in a blue moon I listen to you weirdest thing ever right?
Last edited by darthc3po; May 30, 2014 at 06:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.
Originally Posted by dani6 View Post
Wondering how many players have more than 1 year playing Toribash but doesn't uses the Forums.

Alot of people (myself included) didnt really notice the forums much.
Mad Matt's Masculine Man Massage