ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Move View Post
40k for the flame. And come on. I know like 5 people off the top of my head that need full 256(Which I sadly don't have) Do 85k all 12 textures

wow come on dude.. you gotta be kidding me.. gimme a realistic counter at least.
I have not checked your flame, that's a risk on its own, and is it that magnificent that it costs 40K? no thank you.
and your price for 256 stuff is absolutely absurd.. no people wants a incomplete 256x set.. if you know the people who want it, sell it to them and not me.. Sell me stuff only if you are in need of tc immediately. you can't expect market prices here.
Well. My counter on the flame is staying. Check it if needed. Counter my 256 then. 75k?
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Originally Posted by pakkun106 View Post
You've sent 37000 TC to iBravies.
man sultan is really tough to sell do 26K please

Boom sent tc ps lv u
Last edited by iBravies; Aug 16, 2016 at 04:46 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

if you are not budging, I guess there is no point in checking out your flame, I won't pay above 30K for a single hand flame, unless its a chaos flame.
and as for 256x textures.. 60K is my max.
if anybody conters these prices, let me know.. and if I can't counter back, you can get a free item from the mentioned set in the buying section.
Originally Posted by iBravies View Post
Boom sent tc ps lv u

You've sent 26000 TC to iBravies.

Originally Posted by TheRealSG View Post
Duck bill, 14k

Its very unpopular, I'll pay 6K for it
I can do 33k for it but not really less. And. 73k for the 256? Do it for friendship <3
Originally Posted by Move View Post
I can do 33k for it but not really less. And. 73k for the 256? Do it for friendship <3

Do 90K for both.. for idubbbztv. XD
102k. For Keemstar. XD