Toribash
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Can be done with replay hacking; hack the replay such that the hand shoots out then remove the dismemberment with notepad.

There's a CRUSH command on replays, but there's no UNCRUSH, so I don't think it's doable, what would be doable is setting the hand's position each frame besides the forearm
DatSkip, how did you even boomerang your feet at your replay at Toribash Replay Showcase?
Mistakes are made everyday
Wait, what?
Originally Posted by Fran View Post
There's a CRUSH command on replays, but there's no UNCRUSH, so I don't think it's doable, what would be doable is setting the hand's position each frame besides the forearm

Just remove the CRUSH line, then work with what you have (The joint should automatically fly back and re-attatch itself)

After you're done with the replay, edit the replay and add the CRUSH line back where it was. The joint will become dismembered at the right time and remain dismembered but it'll keep the movements as if it wasn't dismembered
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
You should make a bet server script that tells you all the info for betting and such things a betting server has
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by MasterT0r3 View Post
How 'bout a replay hax0r script ?

Signature temporarily out of order.
Alright.... then how about a simple script, when you press a certain button like 'Numpad 0' to dismember Uke's head and so on? :3 Also you you can press if you will dismember yourself or Uke?
Mistakes are made everyday
Wait, what?
Here it is. Click tori or uke (depending on whose joint you want to dismember) and then click a joint with your mouse wheel. Next frame, the joint will be dismembered.
Attached Files
dismemberjoint.lua (264 Bytes, 31 views)
Signature temporarily out of order.