Ranking
since when ~ is a skill meter?
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
I kick Nutty and grey's ass in aikido every once in a while. Last time I played werd I 9streaked him. It was obvious he wasn't having a good day, so I don't know how I would really do against him. Oh, and I choke during duels.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
I just fought iceshadow in a tournament just yesterday.
the match was really good though.....

I actually dont know who's the best. and belt has nothing to do with winning or how good you are.
Olda | Clan [Element] | Black Belt
Originally Posted by BladeNinja View Post
I just fought iceshadow in a tournament just yesterday.
the match was really good though.....

I actually dont know who's the best. and belt has nothing to do with winning or how good you are.

Actually I think you'll find it does.
You don't meet many custom belts that aren't good at the game (obviously apart from farmers, people who buy qi, and people who just play judo).
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
siku, nut, ticux, grey, borgpunx, andthefish, MANtrain, werd, Iceshadow and Tabaluca are the top group in terms of skill at aikido.

I don't have a fucking clue who's THE best, but it's certainly one of them.
Everyone in that group would be able to win a 1mill wager in aikido against anyone not in that group without breaking a sweat as far as I know, though.

*Sniffle* wasnt i ok?, by the way, its good seeing you...er....reading you lolz. your pretty much the only reason i kept playing tori at first lolz......funny guy.
Technical Old School. - It exists.