[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
To many Ideas (sry?)
Here are some of my Ideas:

1) HUD that shows the win% , belt , and ELO of every player

2) Calculator: Normaly when the starter is finished its showed how many times were won/lost with that starter , why not calculate the win chances against the enemy after the starter ?

3) Starter discovery: After pressing a binded key , a menu will be showed with the categories: Popular Starters (most used) , Best Starters (in the current mod with the highest win%) , Rare Starters (The less used but that stil have more wins that loses); and after clicking the category 10 starters in the form: h,h,e,c... , and right of them the times used , and win% will be showed . After double clicking them, will all joints of our tori be ready to do the starter .

4) Predictable: Before starting your round , will be showed the most often used starter by the next enemy, and how to counter it the best .

PS: hope you liked my ideas , and this is my first post
1) Not possible.

2) Also impossible.

3, 4) You're supposed to create your own moves, not copy the ones of others. That's what this game is about.
Signature temporarily out of order.
Originally Posted by frandavi View Post
No not that but the chatting tab,where the players communicate and talk.

Yes, exactly. The "Page up" and "Page down" keys scroll up and down in that window.
A script where if you press a button your hand shoots out, and another to bring it back.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
A script where if you press a button your hand shoots out, and another to bring it back.

I was about to say that .-.
Mistakes are made everyday
Wait, what?
Shooting the hands off is easy to do (and has been done already). Bringing them back however is hard. Reattaching them so that they can be used again is impossible.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post

Can be done with replay hacking; hack the replay such that the hand shoots out then remove the dismemberment with notepad.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions