ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Solved] how and why hector relax made
why and how hector relax made?
i have some story from my friend :
1. when there is still mane old schooler there is one of marketeer and his name is hector, so admin made hector relax as only the one item that hector dont have and at the hector relax there is hector head texture
2 , hector relax made for hector because hector buy all of existing item in TB
3. hector relax made because admin dont want hector have all of existing item in TB

is that right? if yes wich one? if no can you tell me the truth?
Siku is a jokezor.
Also why would there be hector items?
Didn't you see things like "Monkey relax" and such?
It's just some random piece of art.

PS: Use darn proper englishi
Pet rock-obsessed....My club
just /dl and /lp hector
-----
it isnt a random collector item and he have all of existing item in TB
Last edited by Dunkin; Jan 2, 2012 at 06:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yes exactly.
One collector item: only relax.
it's not wearable.
Compare it with pet rock, and blood vodka.
Pet rock-obsessed....My club
we can wear it
but nothing will happen if we used it
i just ask why and how hector relax made and why its must hector not hampa or someone else?
-----
we should wait some admin to answer this
-----
and why the price of hector relax is really expensive? i am sure the price of it is based on all of existing item in TB
Last edited by Dunkin; Jan 2, 2012 at 06:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Dunkin View Post
1. when there is still mane old schooler there is one of marketeer and his name is hector, so admin made hector relax as only the one item that hector dont have and at the hector relax there is hector head texture
3. hector relax made because admin dont want hector have all of existing item in TB

I have not been around long enough to know the exact story, but a combination of these two 'stories' as you call them are afaik correct.

Hector had all the items in toribash and an admin made the relax and made it godawfully expensive so that hector could never have it.

At least that is what I heard recently, up until now I thought that hector had bought a Hector Relax soon after it was created, then quit the game.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
AgentP, from I what i heard, you are correct. He was a pr0 marketeer and had every item, then they made a item that he couldnt get, because no admin or staff member sold it.
I apologise for this post.
and why its so expensive? i guess the price of hector relax is based on all of existing TB item