Toribash
Hello and Welcome to

SXDave's PRO-Tip's for an Aeon-Application!

> First off - Introduce yourself!

Name, Age and Nationality aren't everything you've got in your pocket - AMIRITE?!

Tell the people in Aeon (wonderful Clan btw) since when you play this mega cool game called Toribash and much more things like:
- Favourite Mod?
- How often do you play?
- Why do you play and how did you get in Touch with this mega cool game called Toribash?
- Which belt? - Ok, that's easy ('cause its under your name) but you can tell it to us so we don't have to check it even if we don't care about that too much.
- and even more moRE MORE!!!!111!!

Sounds enough, yeah?

I tell you something ..

SOMETHING

Tell even mooooore of yourself like:
- How the hell's your day atm?
- What the hell are you doing in your spare time (except playing a mega cool game called Toribash)?
- Which Genre of Music makes you go WWHOOOAOOAAAAAAAA like really WWHOOOAAA?
- Other Games? We like other Games and i'm sure you like other Games too SO WHICH OTHER GAMES DO YOU PLAY?! (but tbh no game is so cool as the mega cool game called Toribash)
- Series? How 'bout some Series? Which one do you like, eeehh??

Ok, cool, i hope you'll get an idea now what should be written down in an Application for the Clan Aeon (really awesome clan if i'm honest).

Well..

NOT ENOUGH!!!!

'Cause (> Second off) there's something we really like to hear:

WHY DO YOU WANNA JOIN THIS CLAN CALLED AEON (amaaazing clan, its bootiful)?

And yeah, it should be more than "bcs i feel comfortable with my english" and so on..

But in this question, you should start thinking of your own, before you post something like this.

I guess you know what my answer will be about that one question..

answer if you don't know it yet

Sincerely,

Last edited by SXDave; Mar 17, 2017 at 06:33 PM.
_SXD_
_AEON_