Ranking
Name(real, you may use your first or full): My name is Michael
Talents(doesn't have to relate to Toribash): I was a soccer player but I tore my ACL(Ligament in the knee for those who do not know) which lead to me having to sit out for six months.
Forum/IRC/In-game Activity: Not so much of an IRC person but a big forum person. I posted on a different forum quite often but that forum died recently so the new forum I post in is here.
Which branch you would like to join:Navy
Who invited you(if anyone did): Not invited, I see the leader to be a mature person with good grammar which I find surprising because most of the people here don't know what grammar is.

I see my self to me mature and respectful, how ever I do not see what other think of me.

I am active on this forum as well as in-game. I want to start holding tournaments for tc

again because for some reason the game masters killed it. I want to be apart of uniteam

soon so I can help the new people and become the person people look up too.

~Welcome to the Force
Last edited by celloman; Oct 22, 2011 at 01:41 AM.
I am Humper,of course it's not my real name,that would be Mike,aged 22,living in Europe,Romania.

I am a second dan blackbelt,I do not like to go in-game that much as I am more of a forum person.I have 715 posts,I realize it is not that big of a number but I check the forum everyday so I guess that makes me pretty active compared to in-game.I cannot help the organisation if it is about Toricredits as I am much of a poor person.

Talents?Well I have quite a few,toribash related and real life related:

Toribash related talents:
  • Video making (can check my videos here)
Real-life related talents:
  • Skateboarding
  • Drawing
  • Experience in computers ( I can answer your technical,hardware,software questions)
  • Translator

I am seeking for an active organisation which I can feel comfortable in,and it seems this fits my standards.I also like people who I conversate with to have average grammar so I can understand what they are trying to say,not a grammar nazi,tough.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope you will find me useful to this organization.

~Sure, You seem reasonable. Please notify me on which branch you want..
-----
That would be Air Forces.
Last edited by Humper; Nov 7, 2011 at 08:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I play games and lift weights.
Name(real, you may use your first or full):Nathan, Nathan Reed
Talents(doesn't have to relate to Toribash):
Toribash: Texturing/Mod making
In-game skills
Irl: Math ( really good at math like my dad),Football (have played for 3 years), Drawing ( just something i picked up on this year)
Forum/IRC/In-game Activity:
Forum 8/10 im on all the time
In-game 8/10 on here when im on the forums
Irc i rarely go on 4/10 sorry
Which branch you would like to join: Army,Private
Who invited you (if anyone did): No one
Hello my name is Nathan Reed,From USA Gmt is -6, MY personality is quiet odd im serious when i wanna be im usually nice but can be mean if ya piss me off. i tend to swear alot guess its just a normal 12 year old thing. I'm can be mature all though i dont show it i am. i dont really want to bore you guys so im just gonna keep it short and sweet with the basic information above if you would like any more additional information P.M. me or just simply post.

~Accepted
Cell
Last edited by celloman; Nov 10, 2011 at 02:53 AM.