ES Recruitment Drive
Yes for faint.
The other 2 can go away.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Nothing to be said anymore. Yes to faint, no for the others. Try again in a week or two.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Name(real, you may use your first or full): Tamás Ferenc, Fecka(NOT FUCKA)
Talents(doesn't have to relate to Toribash): Well, first of all, I like playing toribash, and Im pretty good at it in my opinion, also I can do some art stuff, like avatars, signatures, or even 3D things.In the real life I can play guitar, I can dance, and thats all I remember now.
Forum/IRC/In-game Activity: Forum: all the time if I get to a computer with internet IRC: almost the same as for forum, but I cant do it everywhere. In-game: well, I play pretty much in singleplayer, but in multiplayer I just play occassionally if Im really bored.

Umm if its mandatory to write more I would like to add:
Where am I from: Im hungarian, and from Budaörs city.
Why do I want to join:
because this org looks nice, with awesome members, and I would like to meet more person in "toriworld", and make more friends.
Favourite music, artists or something: Well, I like almost everything rock releated songs, and artists, also I like classical music, or even techno. The only music(if it is considered as music)I hate is rap.
GMT: +1

Idk what should I write, I guess its enough.
0x6869706F7469626F72
Originally Posted by GamerDaPro View Post
Talents(doesn't have to relate to Toribash): Well, first of all, I like playing toribash, and Im pretty good at it in my opinion, also I can do some art stuff, like avatars, signatures, or even 3D things.In the real life I can play guitar, I can dance, and thats all I remember now.
Forum/IRC/In-game Activity: Forum: all the time if I get to a computer with internet IRC: almost the same as for forum, but I cant do it everywhere. In-game: well, I play pretty much in singleplayer, but in multiplayer I just play occassionally if Im really bored.

Why do I want to join:
because this org looks nice, with awesome members, and I would like to meet more person in "toriworld", and make more friends.
Favourite music, artists or something: Well, I like almost everything rock releated songs, and artists, also I like classical music, or even techno. The only music(if it is considered as music)I hate is rap.

Yes, especially because I invited him, I've known him for some time now and he is a good guy, plus he's awesome at replay making.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
Figured I should just apply. Well, here it goes!

Name(real, you may use your first or full): Private Zach, Reporting for duty, sir!

Talents(doesn't have to relate to Toribash): Uh... I am an artist, I usually don't like doing toribash sets and selling them, actually, I like doing canvas and landscape paintings/charcoal works. I took Art I in high school so far and I am thinking about taking Art II, but I see no point. I play Tennis for my high school, and hopefully Varsity next year. I also am in my high school band. I play the trombone and we did marching band for about 3 or 4 months this year ;P. Pretty much sums up what I do...

Forum/IRC/In-game Activity: Forum: 9/Irc: 8/In-game: SP: 7 MP: 5

Well, that is basically all I have to report to you this evening, sirs/mams.
Faint out!

Yes, you looks like good guy, and you're still Tint member.
Originally Posted by GamerDaPro View Post

Why do I want to join:

Yes, I know him, he was Drones co-ldr, wasn't? And he's very good at replay making. And to the rest, I say no.
Last edited by Math; Mar 12, 2011 at 10:10 PM.