Ranking
Original Post
[TAF] Replay Thread
Replay Threads are always helpful to know the techniques of each player.

Remember RATE THE REPLAY ABOVE YOU!

Here i go!
Attached Files
:^)
I liked it. It was a bit messy on some ocasions, you used your hands to spring too much and I think you should have went for a DM with the torso after you threw it in the air. I hope you don't mind me highlighting what needs to be improved, I just consider that this is the best way to learn through cnc

8/10 from me

And here's the tricking replay I was talking about yesterday. First time I tried making tricks was like 2 days ago so I hope it's looking good.
Attached Files
trick - combos 3.rpl (216.3 KB, 10 views)
was a bit stiff, always after you jump, the best way to get good in tricking isnt relax a lot, but hold the right part. if you hold wrong parts, looks stiff.

7/10

look my try at tricking.
Attached Files
Originally Posted by AkumaZZZ View Post
was a bit stiff, always after you jump, the best way to get good in tricking isnt relax a lot, but hold the right part. if you hold wrong parts, looks stiff.

7/10

look my try at tricking.

I can only play with lots of relax in SP, or I dk I think I got used to it this way and I thought it looked best this way and for tricking I thought the key was to land only on your feet and rarely use your hands and try to be stylish.

For instance, in your replay at the 1140 frame it looks kind of odd but your last spin ( around the 600-500 frame or something) was very nice, I think it was my favorite from your replay.
Replay was good imo, would've been better if uke didn't move. 8/10.

Spars I did with SWEX.
Attached Files
#0090909LostCause.rpl (667.7 KB, 8 views)
#000808808.rpl (500.4 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Catastrophe; Mar 9, 2011 at 12:44 AM.
It's. . . been too long.
Originally Posted by AkumaZZZ View Post
Replay Threads are always helpful to know the techniques of each player.

Remember RATE THE REPLAY ABOVE YOU!

Here i go!

enough?
^ Nice 8/10
Last edited by celloman; Mar 9, 2011 at 05:26 PM.
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.
I really liked it and especially the pace it had. I can't provide a more detailed cnc since I'm still new to that kind of stuff, but I'll give it a

9/10

And here's actually my first trick, made about 4-5 ( not sure) days ago without any practice in the field . After the 720, I just had fun with the remaining frames.
Attached Files
#devil - quantum anomaly.rpl (121.2 KB, 11 views)
@Celloman YOU STOLE THAT FROM WEED33! 0/10

@devil1773 i liked that 1st spin, pretty high 7/10
Nice spin at the beginning, I liked it...but I'm don't know how to trick, so I can't criticize.
Anyways, I did this one for the Opener Challenge.
Attached Files
Muur_OC 27.rpl (215.6 KB, 5 views)
DAMN.