Ranking
Originally Posted by danitri30 View Post
Hi my Toribash name is Danitri30. My name in real life is Daniel Tribaldos. I have seen your clan both in fourm and in war. I think this clan can really put up a fight which is why i want to be a part of this awesome clan. I have been in 4 others clans because im respectful to my clan and don't just leave on the first week. I am active in Fourm and in Toribash. Some Facts about me in game are- I like to spar, Aikido and takkyeon and my favirote mod, and i really enjoy Gmtourneys and high earning/betting tourneys. I would appriciate it if you could take a look at this application. Thanks and have a great day

I enjoyed the app, and I like its thoroughness. However, I do see that you are already part of a clan. Before I can even consider your application serious, you must leave your current clan to show that you are serious about joining Envy. Please come back after you have quit TMC.

Thank you, and I hope you take my advice into consideration.
Last edited by Jupiter; Aug 23, 2014 at 03:43 AM.
|Jupiter|| كوكب المشتري, جوبيتر كبير آلهة اليوناني |юпитер|ζεύς|مشترى, خورشيد|주피터, 목성|
Originally Posted by danitri30 View Post
Hi my Toribash name is Danitri30. My name in real life is Daniel Tribaldos. I have seen your clan both in fourm and in war. I think this clan can really put up a fight which is why i want to be a part of this awesome clan. I have been in 4 others clans because im respectful to my clan and don't just leave on the first week. I am active in Fourm and in Toribash. Some Facts about me in game are- I like to spar, Aikido and takkyeon and my favirote mod, and i really enjoy Gmtourneys and high earning/betting tourneys. I would appriciate it if you could take a look at this application. Thanks and have a great day

It's a no for me personally a person has to 50+ posts to join
(/^^/ Soak \^^\)
Hello, Aknolses here.
I haven't been in any clan before, so I decided to join this one since it seems like a fun one after playing a few games with you guys. I play Toribash almost everyday, ranging from 3 to even 12 hours a day (I have nothing else to do). I haven't posted anything in the forums at all (except for this one of course) as I don't do things that need me to post in it.
I'm 12 years old, turning 13 in a few months. I don't feel like telling you guys my real name, and I don't know why. I sit at home playing Toribash, Clash of Clans while waiting for my turn to fight, SSBPM, and talking to my friends on skype all day long because I have nothing else to do, as I said before. Also, my friends call me weird sometimes.
Judo and Lenshu(3ng) are the only mods that I'm really good at. I'm decent at Aikido/ABD, however I don't like them as much as I do for Judo and Lenshu.
-------Riddles
When I am released to the wind,
you look away and you pretend,
but away your friends I will send.

What am I?
-------
A young woman is attending her mother's funeral. While there, she meets a man she has never seen before and falls in love immediately. After the funeral she tries to find him but cannot. Several days later she kills her sister.

Why does she kill her sister?
Originally Posted by Aknolses View Post
Hello, Aknolses here.
I haven't been in any clan before, so I decided to join this one since it seems like a fun one after playing a few games with you guys. I play Toribash almost everyday, ranging from 3 to even 12 hours a day (I have nothing else to do). I haven't posted anything in the forums at all (except for this one of course) as I don't do things that need me to post in it.
I'm 12 years old, turning 13 in a few months. I don't feel like telling you guys my real name, and I don't know why. I sit at home playing Toribash, Clash of Clans while waiting for my turn to fight, SSBPM, and talking to my friends on skype all day long because I have nothing else to do, as I said before. Also, my friends call me weird sometimes.
Judo and Lenshu(3ng) are the only mods that I'm really good at. I'm decent at Aikido/ABD, however I don't like them as much as I do for Judo and Lenshu.
-------Riddles

What am I?
-------
A young woman is attending her mother's funeral. While there, she meets a man she has never seen before and falls in love immediately. After the funeral she tries to find him but cannot. Several days later she kills her sister.

That is the best application I have seen thus far. You even did the riddles like YoungGunna asked. This will be a definite yes from me. You have amazing potential and I believe you will bring great things to this clan. I look forward to having you in our clan.
|Jupiter|| كوكب المشتري, جوبيتر كبير آلهة اليوناني |юпитер|ζεύς|مشترى, خورشيد|주피터, 목성|
@danitri I like the mods, but i think you need to be tested in game

@akno great app. That might be an example of a good app ^^ you seem to want to join the famila so its a yes from me.
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
Originally Posted by Aknolses View Post
Hello, Aknolses here.
-------Riddles

What am I?
-------

Its a yes for me,i love the app and i'd love to test you in game :o
And i dont even know the answers to the riddles like holy shit made my chest hurt :/
#BasedSquad
Forever Based | Have you eaten your BasedOats lately?
Hey Envy Us Clan x) , my name is Nicolaasx .. My Real name is Albert Nicolaas im from Indonesia , i want to join Envy Us clan because i want to make the clan more stronger than before .. im not active in forum but i acitve in game ).. my favorite mod is aikido my global rank is 7258 and my aikido rank is 2392 .. umm this is my application hope you all accept me ) sorry for the bad english .. )
my app
hi there, my name is aidil2302, and i'd like to join this clan.
-----
hi there, my name is aidil2302,i'm a 13 yr old indonesian, and i'd like to join this clan.
Last edited by aidil2302; Aug 24, 2014 at 07:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
nico you are pretty go at ABD and got a decent rank so you will be a trail member for now :o
YO, hows it going? I'm GIBROCK and I think I could be a good member to this team. my specialty is midair combat (I also can put some class into it). flat land combat is okay with me but midair I have the momentum for the kills. My only weakness is running. seriously I cant get the motion down. I currently don't have a job right now, being in school and all, but I have a side job of doing lawns for quick cash. and for my riddle: u have 2 coins that total 55 cents. 1 isn't a nickel. what are the coins u have?