Toribash
hello I want to apply freeform app at envy us my name Is moataz Mohamed and toribash name is moataz123 my reason to get inside envy us is for the belt requirement and I like it and I didn't join clan my belt is brown belt and 140 closer to black and its cool and the mods I do play is jousting and acrojoust and gtboxing and some times aikido like beginner in aikido and about me iam 12 years old and from Egypt and watch the game news and espically toribash forums and clans and game activity and I hope I accepted thanks envy us peace
Sorry to all but you all did well. Our clan founder has gotten banned and we can't let anyone join. sorry.
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
what did he get banned for?
btw do you think my application was good?
i have to write another if i want to join a different clan so i just wanna know
tx
Broken pencils are pointless.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvd0ks7Es
Yes. Our clan is dead. I am still here though. Our clan will be back up in march thankfully.
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
I was looking for a clan to join and this one seems amazing, about forum activity. Um. Lel. xD About 4/10 on forum activity xD. On In-Game, I luv playing Toribash, so 9/10.

In-Game Name - Dgamer10
Age - 11
I live in DA USA OF 'MERICA. And Im Good in - Jousting, Acrojousting, Judo, and maybe twinswords. Lel. This clan looks really keel, and I would like to join. C:
- Dgamer10 (APPLICATION)
-----
I'd like to join Envy Us. I was looking for a clan and this one looks Really kewl!
Forum Activity: 3/10 Lel, Not much of a forum person xD
Game Activity; O MER GERD! I WUV TORIBASH CX 11/10
My Hobby - I like playing Video Games and Sometimes Draw.
Bio - I LIVE IN 'MERICA! I love to play video games, especially Toribash! I like going to school (except it Lasts TOO Long .3.) I'm good at AcroJousting, Jousting, Judo, and OKAY at twinswords.
I can contribute to the clan by helping others out ya know? :3 Everyone sometime need help.
Riddle - There was a ship full of people. The ship went under a bridge, after it came out there wasn't a SINGLE person left on the ship. What happened?
INGAME NAME - DGAMER10 Thankyou (APPLICATION)
Last edited by Dgamer10; Mar 14, 2015 at 03:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello, My name is "Netanel Yosef" as known under the nickname "matt76". My motivation is to find a good team such as envy, because i've seen on the main page a similar sentence for like: we care from the friendly and not from the skill, And I kinda liked that idea that you guys care from the passion and the guy itself and not about skill, i've been trying for a couple of days to apply to ' the last legion ' but I found they only care from the Black belt +. I may also help you with the banners , wars and tips / problems whenever you guys need.
I'm mostly active in the forums and the clan threads, and mainly active in the game
For any problem / missing important things in the application, I apologize just quote me and i'll make sure to post it.
Have a nice day!
matt76.
-----------------------
EDIT:
Look at the sick banner I made for you guys if you want to use it..
Last edited by Matt76; Apr 17, 2015 at 06:13 PM.
It gets better...
Hi! Im Erik, i pretty much listen to any music genre
Belt: only green, i lost my main character, but im still good
My hobby irl is taekwondo, black belt.
I havent been in a clan before, would look foward in it.
I respect others and will never argue.
I want to join because you are really cool and seem nice
I can spar, skeet, do normal modes like aikido (favorite), judo etc.
My w/l isnt that good because i usually have fun like sparring
Toribash is my favorite game, i play it daily and im ingame even if not playing
I can show my skills if you want to just message me and we can fight!
I hope i will get accepted
Thank you for reading my application <3
-----
Hey Matt
I just wanted to point out, you didnt make that banner
You basicly just stole a pro csgo team's banner
Last edited by dnmpyah; Oct 8, 2015 at 05:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi I'm Logan and I want to join Envy because I think it's a really good clan for me to move on. I'm black belt and I'm rank 1500s in Aikido. Some of my hobbys are drawing (pencil not computers) I have been in the clans Smile and Bomb Squad. I left Smile because the clan was inactive and I got kicked for inactivity (I was on vacation and I didn't have a computer there) I'm active in the forum more than I am in game (can't play on the weekdays most of the time.) Well I hope I get accepted and have a good day.