Toribash
i want to join
Hi i'm EvilTorified i'm an alt of god belt i'm orange belt.I'm 14 years old Science,Technology and Gravity professional.Heres my replays
-----
hi
Attached Files
flash vs me 2.rpl (686.3 KB, 5 views)
evil vs light.rpl (848.5 KB, 4 views)
Pretty - Awesome.rpl (145.8 KB, 2 views)
me vs fook.rpl (390.3 KB, 2 views)
Dance - yeah!.rpl (113.7 KB, 2 views)
flash vs me 2.rpl (686.3 KB, 4 views)
evil vs light.rpl (848.5 KB, 2 views)
Pretty - Awesome.rpl (145.8 KB, 2 views)
me vs fook.rpl (390.3 KB, 2 views)
Practice pro.rpl (338.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by EvilTorified; Feb 6, 2015 at 11:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
For Fock sake. It says FREE FORM APP. Put some effort on apps PLZ.
IGN: VelociTyBlyke

YOUTUBE: Xxblyke09xX

BELT: Blue

DESCRIPTION: I am very intelligent when it comes to strategies(strategic). I am very good with dodging attacks. Basically everything I'm gonna type here comes about strategy and preventing DQ(Disqualification). I am also very good with science & math. I've also defeated Noobmime(i forgot the name) already.

hope you accept!
Last edited by VelociTyBlyke; Feb 6, 2015 at 12:53 PM. Reason: To add more description
ign:lugq7 name: aidan(im from malaysia by the way) belt :brown reason:i want to get strong together AND BE THE BEST good at:aikido wushu judo hope you recruit me have a nice day gentlemans or womans
People make a free form app and if you dont know what that means ill give you a quick example.

"Hi im Jussi and im 18 yo student from finland. Im a 3rd dan black belt and my favorite mods are aikido variants and i also play abit of boxshu. My friend DomDoDm60 joined this clan from godly and i folowed because we seemed to be the most ingame active people from godly and i didnt wanna be alone in a dying clan so when he asked if i wanted to join i took the offer. I could help the clan with wars and other stuff because im pretty good at abd in my opinion and im also very active ingame and semi active in the forums. i can be contacted via skype or forum pm. I hope youll take the time to read this application and have a nice day."

If i would be applying for this clan my application would look something like that also...dont just copy paste this with your own info...this is just an example of a free form application.
Your chances of getting in double if you actually follow the application rules.
I have the shiniest meat bicycle!
Hello, my name is Antijn, yupp its a strange name and most people will prenounce it wrong. I am 15 years old and im from the Netherlands

Im here to write a application for the elixir clan because i have been looking for a Fun/Good clan for a little time and my friend TheAgonist is in this clan too.

I am a brown belt and i like both aikido and judo.
In real life i do judo to so yeah, IDK

Sorry if its a little bit short but i just deleted my previous application by accident.

Thank you for your time and i hope to hear from you soon,
I can be contacted by steam, my name is JustHeadless.

Have a good day, and a lot of decaps ;)
Last edited by Headles; Feb 8, 2015 at 02:10 PM.
Originally Posted by Headles View Post
Hello, my name is Antijn, yupp its a strange name and most people will prenounce it wrong. I am 15 years old and im from the Netherlands

Im here to write a application for the elixer clan because i have been looking for a Fun/Good clan for a little time and my friend TheAgonist is in this clan too.

I am a brown belt and i like both aikido and judo.
In real life i do judo to so yeah, IDK

Sorry if its a little bit short but i just deleted my previous application by accident.

Thank you for your time and i hope to hear from you soon,
I can be contacted by steam, my name is JustHeadless.

Have a good day, and a lot of decaps ;)

Im gonna say yes to headless because i know him and hes a cool guy also from seeing previous applications this one has more effort put in it than just quickly listing belt and favourite mod with 1 or 2 words.
I have the shiniest meat bicycle!
Hello my name is Paris and I would like to join Elixer. my toribash name is JJBIGD. My age is 15.
-----
well as you can see im not a talker... One of my favorite mods is akido and mushu. I have never been in a clan before and still trying to get used to forums and stuff. I am from the U.S. I have many likes but, I think my favorite is toribash. I have wanted to join or make a clan for sometime now. and I thought this clan would be cool so I made an application... and it was bad. so I did it again good day.

Sincerely,
Paris
Last edited by JJBIGD; Feb 7, 2015 at 08:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: IIObeyII
Skype:live:IIObeyII Flex (Jvskills123 if you cant find it)
Okay so i have this other account named "crazykoopa" that is a 2nd Dan black belt and on the account that i am applying for (IIObeyII) it is a blue belt. Do with that knowledge as you may. My best mods to me at-least are aikido based mods such as; taido taekyon judo (I count as a aikido based mod) and All types of aikido that there is. Somethings that i am improving on are things like mushu wushu sparring and park-our. I hope that i can learn a thing or two from you guys if allowed into the clan. I am on most of the time excepted when i have late practice for basketball. I rarely ever use the forums (Don't see why they are important) and I cant make textures.

Hope that you approve me for the clan. and have a good day
Originally Posted by JJBIGD View Post
Hello my name is Paris and I would like to join Elixer. my toribash name is JJBIGD. My age is 15.
-----
well as you can see im not a talker... One of my favorite mods is akido and mushu. I have never been in a clan before and still trying to get used to forums and stuff. I am from the U.S. I have many likes but, I think my favorite is toribash. I have wanted to join or make a clan for sometime now. and I thought this clan would be cool so I made an application... and it was bad. so I did it again good day.

Sincerely,
Paris

Insta rejected since you cant even spell the clanname right.