What can you offer to eon?

Favorite Mod:

Activity on Forms out of 10:

Activity in game out of 10:

How often do u check and respond to your pm's:

How is your experience on Toribash:

Hobbies:

2-3 replays:

If you are denied you must wait a week before posting another application.

To show you read this wright "purple monky's riding a rainbow" at the end of your app
You can find fellow (eon) members by typing in chat /rf *enter* then type /sa eon *enter*
-----
Eon is now allowing applications start posting and u might be accepted!!!!!!
Last edited by ICEEMAN1; Jun 29, 2016 at 11:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name:

Favorite Mod:TwinSword

Activity on Forms out of 10:6

Activity in game out of 10:10

How often do u check and respond to your pm's: everyday

How is your experience on Toribash:fun

Hobbies: Playing toribash

2-3 replays:2
Denied

First of all you did not put your name down
Second of all for replays u literally said 2 like what XD srry but
Resubmit in a week
-----
Oh and also this app was not written in essay form.
-----
Meaning formatted paragraphs.
Last edited by ICEEMAN1; Jun 29, 2016 at 10:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Dev1lGamer View Post
Name:

Favorite Mod:TwinSword

Activity on Forms out of 10:6

Activity in game out of 10:10

How often do u check and respond to your pm's: everyday

How is your experience on Toribash:fun

Hobbies: Playing toribash

2-3 replays:2

Originally Posted by ICEEMAN1 View Post
Denied

First of all you did not put your name down
Second of all for replays u literally said 2 like what XD srry but
Resubmit in a week
-----
Oh and also this app was not written in essay form.
-----
Meaning formatted paragraphs.

agree with iceeman. the replay thing is to put in some replays. also you need to show that you read the first thing FULLY by posting what was written at the bottom of the app.

waiting to hopefully see your app next week
Originally Posted by BigCats View Post
yo icceman can u invite me im noob9226

I dont know if you are friend with IceeMan but u cant just say that u need to complete the rules we need information about u so we can see if your good

thanks!
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Well deni I know this might sound stupid but imma let him in cuz he was actually the one that talked about makin this clan in the first place and hes like an 6th dan black belt on his noob account which he doesn't use anymore.
-----
AQnd I already know his skills hes good enough and I know about him already soo,.
Last edited by ICEEMAN1; Jun 29, 2016 at 11:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello eon Clan!

My name is Oakley or Oaktree11 in game. Im 13 and I live in North Dakota, U.S.A. My GMT is -7. Im a very active kid and love playing baseball. Its currently the middle of baseball season and I have 3 games every Wednesday so I cant be on after 5 PM.

Im currently a blue belt but I did have another account when school was still going but it got hacked by my friend...well used to be my friend. That account was also a blue belt at the time. Ill PM an owner the name of the account if you need proof.

My Toribash experience has been good. I haven't made any enemies or haven't been banned. My favorite mods have to be Judo or Aikido and Im working on Mushu and Wushu.

Ill be a great addition in tourneys and if you need me to I could review clan applications too. Ill be very active except on Wednesdays after 5 like I said above. Ill be active on forums, Tori itself and on Skype.

I was in Ctrl and Lucky. I left both for activity reasons. They both kinda just went dead for awhile. So I decided to move on. As long as this one doesn't go dead I wont leave.

Thanks for the opportunity,
Oakley AKA Oaktree11
Hi my name is Ansley this is my freeform app to join the clan (eon). One reason I would like to join eon is my brother is the founder ICEEMAN1. What I can offer to eon is my willingness to get better, my skill, and my respect. My favorite mod in Toribash would be either BoxshuMushu or xspar.tbm. My activity on forms out of 10 is a 7/10. My activity in game out of 10 is an 8/10. I respond and check my pm's twice a week. My Toribash experience is very well on my main which I dnt use anymore is a black belt so I have played pretty long hours on my other account. I am 9 years old. Some of my hobbies include singing, dancing, skateboarding, art, and gaming. I don't have any replays right now because this is my new main but my big bro ICEEMAN1 can vouch for me that I'm pretty good at replay making.
"Purple monkey's riding a rainbow"
Originally Posted by Oaktree11 View Post
Hello eon Clan!

My name is Oakley or Oaktree11 in game. Im 13 and I live in North Dakota, U.S.A. My GMT is -7. Im a very active kid and love playing baseball. Its currently the middle of baseball season and I have 3 games every Wednesday so I cant be on after 5 PM.

Im currently a blue belt but I did have another account when school was still going but it got hacked by my friend...well used to be my friend. That account was also a blue belt at the time. Ill PM an owner the name of the account if you need proof.

My Toribash experience has been good. I haven't made any enemies or haven't been banned. My favorite mods have to be Judo or Aikido and Im working on Mushu and Wushu.

Ill be a great addition in tourneys and if you need me to I could review clan applications too. Ill be very active except on Wednesdays after 5 like I said above. Ill be active on forums, Tori itself and on Skype.

I was in Ctrl and Lucky. I left both for activity reasons. They both kinda just went dead for awhile. So I decided to move on. As long as this one doesn't go dead I wont leave.

Thanks for the opportunity,
Oakley AKA Oaktree11

This was a very well thought out application I can tell that you read the top you just forgot to put purple monkey's riding a rainbow but for me it is a yes expect an inv to the clan soon.
-----
Originally Posted by QueenChery View Post
Hi my name is Ansley this is my freeform app to join the clan (eon). One reason I would like to join eon is my brother is the founder ICEEMAN1. What I can offer to eon is my willingness to get better, my skill, and my respect. My favorite mod in Toribash would be either BoxshuMushu or xspar.tbm. My activity on forms out of 10 is a 7/10. My activity in game out of 10 is an 8/10. I respond and check my pm's twice a week. My Toribash experience is very well on my main which I dnt use anymore is a black belt so I have played pretty long hours on my other account. I am 9 years old. Some of my hobbies include singing, dancing, skateboarding, art, and gaming. I don't have any replays right now because this is my new main but my big bro ICEEMAN1 can vouch for me that I'm pretty good at replay making.
"Purple monkey's riding a rainbow"

Accepted hey little sister I like this app it is very well thought out even though your not a high enough belt ik your other account is a black belt so for me it is a yes expect an inv to the clan soon.
Last edited by ICEEMAN1; Jun 30, 2016 at 01:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump