Ranking
Name: Nathaniel
Why do I want to join: i've never been in a clan before and i've heard awesome things from you
What I can offer: fresh blood and loyalty.
Favorite mod: boxshu v3
activity on forms: 0/10
activity on game: 10/10
how often I check my pms: I didn't know I had those
experience: I'm still not very experienced but I pull through somehow
hobbies: playing video games with friends and family
idk how to send replays
Well for me its a yes but ur gonna have to be active on forums ill inv u and see how u do if u cant be active on forums which if u have questions ill answer them then u will be kicked for inactivity on forums but ill give u a chance.
Originally Posted by ICEEMAN1 View Post

If you are accepted to this clan
you will be expected to post 2-3 times
a week and play in game at least
3 times a week

Post a free form application in this thread meaning essay form

Guidelines

NO lazy applications the minimal belt is blue
any belt below blue will be insta denied

[SIZE="4"]
What to write?

Name:

Why do you want to join eon?

What can you offer to eon?

Favorite Mod:

Activity on Forms out of 10:

Activity in game out of 10:

How often do u check and respond to your pm's:

How is your experience on Toribash:

Hobbies:

2-3 replays:

If you are denied you must wait a week before posting another application.

To show you read this wright "purple monky's riding a rainbow" at the end of your app
You can find fellow (eon) members by typing in chat /rf *enter* then type /sa eon *enter*
-----
Eon is now allowing applications start posting and u might be accepted!!!!!!

Hello my name in game is LandoroG you may call me Landoro. I want to join eon because I have recently played a few of your clan members and they are very good players and they were a great challenge so I want to get to know you guys and play along with some really good players. I can offer skill to eon as I play quite a bit and have gotten good although I am a white belt I was a black belt and forgot my password. My favorite mod is aikido because well... I'm good at it. I'm always active on forums along with being very active in game (10/10 for both). I check my pm daily and will respond. My experience with toribash is phenomenal and I love the game along with the community! Age: 13 but I'm still pretty mature for my age. Hobbies: Videogames and speedrunning. I currently do not have replays but I did recently play with one of your members and they said I was good enough to join your group though I don't remember who. I will get them ASAP though. Purple Monkeys riding a rainbow.
-----
hope I make it in
Last edited by LandoroG; Jun 30, 2016 at 05:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by LandoroG View Post
Hello my name in game is LandoroG you may call me Landoro. I want to join eon because I have recently played a few of your clan members and they are very good players and they were a great challenge so I want to get to know you guys and play along with some really good players. I can offer skill to eon as I play quite a bit and have gotten good although I am a white belt I was a black belt and forgot my password. My favorite mod is aikido because well... I'm good at it. I'm always active on forums along with being very active in game (10/10 for both). I check my pm daily and will respond. My experience with toribash is phenomenal and I love the game along with the community! Age: 13 but I'm still pretty mature for my age. Hobbies: Videogames and speedrunning. I currently do not have replays but I did recently play with one of your members and they said I was good enough to join your group though I don't remember who. I will get them ASAP though. Purple Monkeys riding a rainbow.
-----
hope I make it in

DENIED you are a yellow belt
-----
well lordg I have rethought my decision
yes u are inv
Last edited by ICEEMAN1; Jun 30, 2016 at 09:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Guys they all are breaking the rules becuse we need replays to see how they are
with tricks/spar/parkour/mushu etc......
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
I guess u are right after this guys we are cracking down on that so replays will be neede from this point on
-----
No slackin on that shiznit
:lol:
Last edited by ICEEMAN1; Jun 30, 2016 at 12:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
And please all the guys that we accepted send some replays here otherwise they will be kicked.

Thanks!
Last edited by Deni; Jul 1, 2016 at 12:09 PM.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO