Ranking
Original Post
[R] Toribash Replay Showcase Banner! (MOFF) (Up to 20k pay!)
Hey guys, Deathr0ad (Man On Fire Films) is looking for a banner for his show "Toribash Replay Showcase"! Here are his requirements:

"I'm looking for a 800x150 banner to help promote our show Toribash Replay Showcase"
(For those unfamiliar, click here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...yrEyokZAWXT69E)

"It should be designed in such a way that would look slick and stylish at the top of a website, much in the same way that the banners are the top of the Toribash forums look now. In fact, it would be a great idea to use those banners for inspiration, as the sleek and simple designs are exactly the sort of thing we want, the only real requirement with text is to have the show name and something to the effect of "Weekly Toribash Replays!" written somewhere, if it works with your design feel free to stick the channel name or the logo somewhere but please don't force it.

Remember, less is more when it comes to this design. Another important note is to try and find a nice balance between professional and eye catching, goofy and childish designs really aren't what we're looking for but at the same time we don't want a black and white image written in Times New Roman.

Try to get creative with this, if you have ANY questions please don't hesitate to PM me." - Deathr0ad
- Deathr0ad

If you're up to the challenge, he's willing to pay up to 20k! Yes, 20,000 tc! So get working!
Last edited by -Cyri-; Aug 30, 2013 at 02:58 AM.
why tho
On it, will edit this post in about 30 mins with my effort :P

--------------------------------------------------------
Tell me what you think of it, and what to improve on

Last edited by hokori; Aug 30, 2013 at 12:22 AM.
Originally Posted by JackalGYT View Post
Here take my offering. Click Here

Toribash Replay Showcase banner, not Man On Fire Films banner.
None-the-less, good job.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Updated picture. Click Here
-----
Originally Posted by Cyronex View Post
Hey guys, Deathr0ad (Man On Fire Films) is looking for a banner for his show "Toribash Replay Showcase"! Here are his requirements:

"I'm looking for a 800x150 banner to help promote our show Toribash Replay Showcase (For those unfamiliar, click here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...yrEyokZAWXT69E) it should be designed in such a way that would look slick and stylish at the top of a website, much in the same way that the banners are the top of the Toribash forums look now. In fact, it would be a great idea to use those banners for inspiration, as the sleek and simple designs are exactly the sort of thing we want, the only real requirement with text is to have the show name and something to the effect of "Weekly Toribash Replays!" written somewhere, if it works with your design feel free to stick the channel name or the logo somewhere but please don't force it, remember, less is more when it comes to this design. Another important note is to try and find a nice balance between professional and eye catching, goofy and childish designs really aren't what we're looking for but at the same time we don't want a black and what image written in Times New Roman. Try to get creative with this, if you have ANY questions please don't hesitate to PM me." - Deathr0ad

If you're up to the challenge, he's willing to pay up to 20k! Yes, 20,000 tc! So get working!

You said black in what lol.
Last edited by JackalGYT; Aug 30, 2013 at 01:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by JackalGYT View Post
Updated picture. Click Here
-----

You said black in what lol.

Pfft, you're nuts. It says black and white.
why tho
The banner doesn't need to be flame themed, honestly, I know it sounds weird but it's better to make the banner without thinking about the channel at all, try to advertise the show alone above all else.