Ranking
Original Post
Capoeira and Taekwondo?
These are my first uploaded replays...
In Hardcapo, i used a Capoeira technique to own my opponent :P (kick + handstand kick)
Capoeira brutality is a singleplayer madman... I did some Capoeira dance (not really good...) and some taekwondo kicks to own Uke.
Loltaek is the one that I call a GG. First, the two kicks crossed themselves, and finally we did a massacre-move.
The fourth replay will explain how does my own counterattack works ;)

Sorry for my bad english x)
Attached Files
Amphy_Hardcapo.rpl (63.2 KB, 42 views)
Amphy_Capoeira Brutality.rpl (189.0 KB, 54 views)
Amphy_Loltaek.rpl (90.8 KB, 28 views)
Amphy_OMGcounter.rpl (30.2 KB, 39 views)
This board is strictly single player only, but I'll comment on the multiplayer ones anywayz.

Hardcapo: Pretty meh. Hardly capoeira. I think you just fought without the intent of making a capoeira replay and just decided to call it capoeira just because you made those kicks with an arm on the ground. Capoeria is more distinctive than this, son. GJ on that first kick though. The second one could've had heaps more power though.

Capo Brutality: The thing you did that you called capoeira dancing was pretty terrible, also wasn't very capoeria-like either. The first kick was ok, the next few were below average. They looked pretty stiff as well. Don't forget to move your arm, even when the main focus is kicking, it makes kicks a lot more stylish. Watch as your arm is curled up and not moving as you perform your final two kicks. Also, Tae Kwon Do kicks are done without grabbing, so I wouldn't call those TKD kicks either.

Loltaek: Ehh, most of the DMs were pretty random. Not much there is to say besides the kick you did was CheZDa's 'newkick5' or something like that. It should be part of the default replays.

OMGCounter: Pretty clever counter, but I can easily say it's penetrable. Kinda a 'let's hope the other person does this' opener.

Overall, you're single player replays need work. Less stiffness, more power, more speed and fluidity etc.
1_Yes, i didn't want to make capoeira stuff, but this kick was similar to an Eddy Gordo's one (Tekken 3) so i called this "Capoeira" XD sorry for my noobish ignorance. The name isn't made to be serious.

2_The dancing is terrible (as I said in the description too) and the kicks are not so stylish... I know. I uploaded this only because I don't have lots of singleplayer stuff... In taekwondo, grabs doesn't exist (it's my martial art in real life ;) ) but the technique it's similar (for the first kick) to the TKD's basic middle kick.

3_Loltaek isn't so great, maybe it's the worst that I uploaded. Yes, that was CheZDa's Newkick5, with a little variation to control the target of the kick... But i liked when the legs crossed and did nothing ;)

4_OMGCounter is a simple counterattack that i made to parry a lot of moves in the second turn. It's easily penetrable, but I use that against the opponents that does their move a lot of time and never change it. It's simple: make a little variation to counter his move, grab his foot and tear his leg. A lot of times it works well, and it's funny to see your opponent's reaction for being crushed by a noobish and simple move xD

However, thanks for the comment and the advices. ;) I'll follow them.
Originally Posted by Amphibious View Post
1_Yes, i didn't want to make capoeira stuff, but this kick was similar to an Eddy Gordo's one (Tekken 3) so i called this "Capoeira" XD sorry for my noobish ignorance. The name isn't made to be serious.

2_The dancing is terrible (as I said in the description too) and the kicks are not so stylish... I know. I uploaded this only because I don't have lots of singleplayer stuff... In taekwondo, grabs doesn't exist (it's my martial art in real life ;) ) but the technique it's similar (for the first kick) to the TKD's basic middle kick.

3_Loltaek isn't so great, maybe it's the worst that I uploaded. Yes, that was CheZDa's Newkick5, with a little variation to control the target of the kick... But i liked when the legs crossed and did nothing ;)

4_OMGCounter is a simple counterattack that i made to parry a lot of moves in the second turn. It's easily penetrable, but I use that against the opponents that does their move a lot of time and never change it. It's simple: make a little variation to counter his move, grab his foot and tear his leg. A lot of times it works well, and it's funny to see your opponent's reaction for being crushed by a noobish and simple move xD

However, thanks for the comment and the advices. ;) I'll follow them.

He's got like, 50 different kicks.

Lot's of different martial arts have this kick. It's not distinctive just to TKD. It's a very simple kick, you don't even need to know any form of martial arts to do it
Bad english. Sorry. The correct expression is: "similar to one of the kicks from Eddy Gordo". -> + O, if I remember correctly the combination.
I know... But my inspiration source was TKD, I learnt how to kick in toribash by copying all the small details that our master teaches...

But if I must be serious, Toribash can't be compared to real martial arts, these are two different worlds. So, all of my descriptions are not serious ;)
the kick you mean is the Batido or L-Kick
^^
i know it cause a friend of mine does capoeira