0 Votes / 0%
-
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm selling my deac too.
---
bigdog gud luck for ur app
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
thanks friend! i hope i get it, it's always been my second goal in toribash.

my clan always comes first!

and i may buy some of your deac.

i also have to go outside in a bit because i have to move some stones, but i will be back in a bout an hour when i go afk.

oh and, what're you guys up today? any new games you guys got recently? i'd love to know!
I finally got done being good at smite (sigh) I never been exhausted since October can't wait for the summer or when the fall comes back again
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
i love winter it's my favorite, i've always loved cold weather.

and glad to hear you're getting good at other games and playing other games! variety is great!
I live in Thailand and there is barely any winter. Lowest I've been to is 19 Celsius and yeah I'd love winter
i know right?
winter is just so great, when it's cold you don't sweat, you can have snow!!! you can have fires, it's just great there's so many things you can do.
damn that sucks! though throwing snowballs and making snow angels kinda suck, your hands get cold to fast and all the snow sticks to your back when you make a snow angel.

going to bed guys, going to rest a bit in the morning but i will get up early, i may just sit outside in the morning for a lil bit.