Ranking
Original Post
(WAPOW) Recruitment Thread

WAPOW was created for fun.
We recruit players with good intentions who are polite and respectful. We do not allow harassment of any kind.
Regular play and at least a weekly forum update is required. We do not need dead-weight in our clan!
We are looking for active players who want to join in and have fun.
Your skill level is important but it is not our number one consideration.

Post your free-form application in this thread, meaning write it any way you'd like.

Guidelines

Lazy applications will not even be considered.

What do you have to offer WAPOW?

What's you favorite mod?

How often do you play?

Do you post regularly in forums?

Do you check and respond to your PMs?

Tell us about your Toribash experience.

Include your Skype Username.
WAPOW relies on Skype to keep in touch with each other.

Effort is a good indicator of how badly you want in, so put some thought into your application.

We will consider your good character and skill, show us that you have both of these.

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your skills, hobbies, sports, social groups etc.

Don't assume that because you have a friend in the clan you will gain a free pass or easy entrance.

We will usually take a few days to consider and then let you know.

It is very important that you join us in-game and get to know us.
Type /rf (enter) then /sa WAPOW (enter) in your TB client.

Good luck, and welcome to WAPOW!

Last edited by Krulls; Feb 7, 2015 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Updated Guidelines to include Skype
Application to join WAPOW

I abide by the guidelines.

What I have to offer to WAPOW is respect, dignity, making good examples, sportsmanship, respect, hard work, and i will do my best.

My favorite mod is akido with the huge dojo

I play usually after school at 4:00 pm thats the average time i get home on weekends i am on a lot and practicing my balance and parkour.

Yes I do sometimes but this is the first group i was ever intrested in.

Yes I do respond to PMs but not during daytime during weekdays i have school

Everytime i play a match i get experience and i can predict what my opponet is about to do usually the'll end up kicking. So i go for the legs and take 'em down.

I have asthma, I love sports like wrestling, football, basketball, and i never forget baseball. I have skills at science, economics, wrestling and playing drums. I am currently a young teen (13)

"United we stand tall, divided we fall"
BloodTigar
Great application.

You sound like you fit right in WAPOW.

We will meet you in-game tomorrow and get to know you.
hi wapow my name is lint my irl is tyler i love playing toribash im on all the time bout more then 3 hrs a day . my favorite mods are lenshu abd and mushu is top fav. in my irl i do play football but season is almost over so no worries. um i always respond to my pms..i dont realy post much often but im starting to. i try to play everyday ( I do lol) umm i dont have skype.i was in komrade (but there dying) me and some otheers left because are original leader left :"( so im looking for some new comrades like WAPOW!! haha im a funny guy love to have fun and love do abide the rules...jk but i will. im a blackbelt fresh in fact.mum idk if u want replays so ill just post like three for your sake lol. im new to parkour and spar(need mentor in spar and parkour)
Attached Files
bossmode5.rpl (27.4 KB, 24 views)
YUP2.rpl (35.4 KB, 15 views)
yolo3.rpl (57.6 KB, 15 views)
DOUBLE PUNCH.rpl (24.8 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by lickerlint; Oct 24, 2014 at 11:30 PM.
Darkness teaches you to appreciate the Light!
lickerlint

It sounds like you'd be a great guy to join WAPOW

Those are also some awesome replays you have some clear skills in those mods

Just PM one of the leaders of when you can get on tomorrow or whenever so we can meet you in-game
lickerlint
I've replied to your PM.

We'll get together later today in-game and get to know each other.

WAPOW!
lickerlint
Good fights tonight.

You've proved yourself a fun player and a good sport.

Thanks for the schooling in mushu bro xD

I've sent you a PM and invited you to our clan.
Welcome to WAPOW!
App
ingame name: azaronZ
nationality: Belgian( that little country in Europe somewhere)
Belt: Brown
Best mods: TPLmodV12 ,Judo ,Greykido
worst mods: Lenchu and mushu
Old Clan: Komrades (I left because that clan is dead ....)

Why would I want to join ?
I want to this clan bacause I want to be part of a group of cool people and learn alot of them. About me personnally, I am a very quiet person that doesn't say alot.

I also love wars in this game , if anyone wars I'm ready to join ASAP.

In my IRL life which isn't much xP I do judo(also competition and stuff) and try to work out like once a week , the rest of the time I am infront of my shitty laptop.

I'm starting to get decand at this game now because I play 4h every day lol, I'm not that much of a forum guy but I take a look at it atleast once a day.

I also have one of my best replays in this app , just to give you guys an idea of my skill
Attached Files
Last edited by azaronZ; Oct 27, 2014 at 12:17 PM. Reason: added replay