Toribash
Original Post
Wushu Moves
Hey guys!
I'm new in toribash I'm yellow belt and a friend teach my a move I've start to win and now I'm always losing.
Can you guys give me some other moves? PLEASE
Attached Files
wushu kick.rpl (13.9 KB, 110 views)
Last edited by NetLover; Jan 31, 2010 at 08:02 PM.
Yea that's the basic wiki kick that many people use. As far as giving you moves, most people won't do that, the point of the game is to experiment and come up with your own moves. Maybe you can mess around in single player, or you and your friend can set up a private server and practice.
I finally took a shower :D
There are tow problems:
The first problem is that I only have a friend playing and he's always offline and the second problem is that I don't know how the joints react to each other.

Try download my replay now please

sorry about my english
Last edited by NetLover; Jan 31, 2010 at 08:14 PM.
Go in single player and moss then go all down and click wushu.tbm then you can do your move and edit.
Experimenting, improvising, trying out something new.
That's very important if you want to be a good player in Toribash.
It first feels like you will never ever be as good as the awesome players like Mosier, Nirs etc... But after a while of experimenting, you'll start to realize how every joint works, and you can do almost whatever you want.
It might take weeks, it might take months, but it's totally worth it.

So, improvise. Don't ask for premade openers from others. You'll just end up doing the move while thinking that you are sooooo awesome, but after the move you're pretty much clueless.
You can't do comebacks, you can barely survive from the disqualification...
And then, your opponent comes back to you and completely annihilates you.
By experimenting, you will avoid this.
here is a replay that ive made with the same opener of my kick
Attached Files
wushu kick remade.rpl (19.5 KB, 34 views)
Last edited by NetLover; Feb 2, 2010 at 04:57 PM.
i think its illegal to share moves.

just experiment. if you find something that sucks then try something else. a good move dont make a good player. but a good player can make a good move.
Swedish Viking