ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[REL]ZomB Defense

Introduction

In the midst of a zombie apocalypse, you find yourself face to face with a zombie. Frozen in fear and no where to run, you pull out your weapon in a desperate attempt to defend yourself. Use your gun to fight off a lunging zombie.

Features

-Custom Body Mods allowing for maximum control and realism with any amount of turnframes

- Modded Uke to look like an actual zombie (Credits for the creator of zombie.tbm) as well as an instagib head to simulate a bite.

- Using a new firing mechanism, guns have various ammo capacities, handling, power and accuracy

Known Bugs

-By using violent movements, the ammo has a tendency to fall out of the barrel. To prevent this, do not move as quickly if you do not have to

-If you send the ammo into the trigger too fast, the bullets may fire all at once, fire inaccurately, or crash the game. Use subtle movements to make the guns fire at a successful fire rate.

Gun Stats

Gold Plated Desert Eagle

Ammo: 5 Bullets
Power: ****
Handling: *****
Accuracy: **

Vintage Sub Machine Gun

Ammo: 7 Bullets
Power: ***
Handling: ****
Accuracy: ***

Old Hunting Rifle w/ Bayonet

Ammo: 3 Bullets
Power: *****
Handling: *
Accuracy: *****
Attached Files
ZomBDDE.tbm (5.2 KB, 211 views)
ZomBDSM.tbm (5.9 KB, 173 views)
ZomBDHR.tbm (5.3 KB, 184 views)
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

OMG sick....very nice mod smiles ur mod are always various with stories
it's the best shooting mods eva keep modding
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
i played them and they are fun i like the mods you make.
DON`T TOUCH ME IMA CRAB,DON`T HURT ME IMA CRAB CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB!
I really want to know how this firing mechanism works, it could be used for even more mods, I've never seen guns that fire multiple bullets
Originally Posted by Iceage View Post
I really want to know how this firing mechanism works, it could be used for even more mods, I've never seen guns that fire multiple bullets

Proof of Concept thread.
Very interesting mods, I like them, they can lead to more interesting guns and mods in the future,. This is cool nonetheless. I'm still wondering how to fire correctly on will though, I realized leaning the gun so it points up makes the gun shoot most of the time, but not really.

Keep it up