Ranking
Hello, I wish to join [Doc]

My name is Michael Chatterton, I have love computers and games.

I'm a 5th dan black belt with skills to match. I actually practice 1 hour in sp then the rest of the time in multiplayer.

My join date is 8/08/09, I practiced most of my skills in Single player then moved to MultiPlayer.

I live in Usa, New mexico and my GMT is -6
On weekend I stay up all night on toribash playing cause its the only thing I have to do when varsity soccer is over.

I am good at replay making and am getting in to art and texture making.
I do not have any replays at the time but I will post some soon.

I am going to start applying for many orgs such as The Team oshi and ormo. So wish me luck.
I see this clan as a serious clan that does not have members flooding there recruitment thread. This shows that people know that you have to be elite to join and I think that is what a clan should have. I want to be in this clan because I want to be around people who are respected and well known.
I also think that this clan will help me become a better person because I would want to look nice and post with decent grammar since I am in this clan.

I can be really strict some times when It comes to being a ldr or and elite member of any clan I like to take my job in the clan serious and not joke about it.

I have got 3 infractions, all have expired, 2 for useless posts, and 1 for an illegal bump.

Generally, I love making tourneys so I have no set tc limit when I start making tc I will host tourneys ingame events and more.

I will post replays as soon I have some worth of this clan

Thank you for reading over my application and considering me. I wish to be accepted and I promise I will be loyal.

~Mechaflame
[invade]
I'm sorry, I just have to.

Originally Posted by MechaFlame View Post
Hello, I wish to join [Doc]

I have love computers and games.

I have love FOR computers and games.

I'm a 5th dan black belt with skills to match. I actually practice 1 hour in sp then the rest of the time in multiplayer.

And the rest of the time... how long is that?

My join date is 8/08/09

We can see your join date, no need to repeat it.
I practiced most of my skills in Single player then moved to MultiPlayer.

So, you're actually done doing SP then...

I live in Usa, New mexico and my GMT is -6

What is Usa? It's USA goddamn it.

On weekend I stay up all night on toribash playing cause its the only thing I have to do when varsity soccer is over.

Get a life dude.
I am good at replay making and am getting in to art and texture making.
I do not have any replays at the time but I will post some soon.

I just loled.

I am going to start applying for many orgs such as The Team oshi and ormo. So wish me luck.

Why?

I see this clan as a serious clan that does not have members flooding there recruitment thread.

But it's okay to flood organization recruitment threads. Glad we got that straightened out.

[QUOTE=MechaFlame;3217165]This shows that people know that you have to be elite to join and I think that is what a clan should have. I want to be in this clan because I want to be around people who are respected and well known.
I also think that this clan will help me become a better person because I would want to look nice and post with decent grammar since I am in this clan.
Wait, you're in the clan already? Damn, that was fast.

I can be really strict some times when It comes to being a ldr or and elite member of any clan I like to take my job in the clan serious and not joke about it.

I also like to fondle Murmayder's man-tits serious and not joke about it.

I have got 3 infractions, all have expired, 2 for useless posts, and 1 for an illegal bump.

Hurrah for indecency in the forums! Not.
Generally, I love making tourneys so I have no set tc limit when I start making tc I will host tourneys ingame events and more.[\quote]
Now I know I won't be at any of your tourneys
I will post replays as soon I have some worth of this clan

But you don't have any to begin with. Fail.

Thank you for reading over my application and considering me. I wish to be accepted and I promise I will be loyal.

So, I like him. He should totally be in this clan fo'sho.
I'm super serial.
Last edited by Huck; Dec 6, 2010 at 06:47 AM.
beep
Lol.
Thanks Huck.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Yegad, a wild huck appears.
The forum rollback must have brought him back to life!
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
[TUT] IRC: Chatzilla.
Originally made by SpaceLlama who is now SpacedLlama who is in this clan.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys now we have an IRC up and running it would be good for you guys to use Chatzilla.

Requirements:
Mozila Firefox
Internet
At least half a brain

Step 1:
Download and install Chatzilla from here: (its 100% free so don't worry)
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/16
(Note: you must install it using Mozilla Firefox so Dont browse to it in internet explorer etc.)

Step 2:
After you have installed it restart firefox.

Now go to tools and click on chatzilla.
(If you cant find tools here's a screenshot and yes my mozila is black but stfu.)

Step 3:
After you click on that it should open somewhat like this:

Dont worry that you dont have the chat servers open we are doing this part now.

Step 4:
Type "/attach Irc.toribash.com" Without the quotes into the typing area this should then open a tab above the writing box called irc.toribash.com. Now go to the top of ChatZilla and click irc then click start this network at startup. See picture below for reference.

Now go back to the type box an type "/join #Piratez" without the quotes. Then go to the top irc thing and click Irc but this time click open this channel at start up. See picture below for reference.

Now thats it. To test if you have done it right close Mozzila Firefox and Chatzilla. Open it up again and if you automatically connect to the Piratez chat it works!

Feel free to ask questions

other cool and helpful things:
"I cant tell what rank I am its just coloured circles how do i get it like yours?"
To do this go to Chatzilla at the top then preferences. See picture below for location of this.

Now click Global settings then appearance. Now scroll down to the bottom and make sure the box that says "show user mode symbols" is ticked. Click apply then close the prefferences This should change the circles to @ ~ etc. Reference below.

"How do i change my nick and perform things like *spaceLlama hits himself"

To Change your nick you click on the button which says yourname in my case as seen above i would click that box to the left of the place you type and then type my nick in the box that appears. Reference below.

To do an emote thing you type /.me hits himself, Type it without the dot after the / (I had to put a . as its a forum command as well) (This will appear as "SpaceLlama hits himself"

"How do I change the theme so its dark and cool like yours?"
To do this just click view---> Colour scheme--> Dark Motif
To change it back just click Light Motif. See reference below:

Well that's all for now if you have any other questions just post here and ill help you out.

Thanks

SpaceLlama

P.s excuse my shit grammer etc but i cbf going through to change it XD
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
.................I was going to remake it you tard.
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

[doc] IRC: how to
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Ok guys now we have an IRC up and running it would be good for you guys to use Chatzilla.

Requirements:
Mozila Firefox
Internet
At least half a brain

Step 1:
Download and install Chatzilla from here: (its 100% free so don't worry)
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/16
(Note: you must install it using Mozilla Firefox so Dont browse to it in internet explorer etc.)

Step 2:
After you have installed it restart firefox.

Now go to tools and click on chatzilla.
(If you cant find tools here's a screenshot and yes my mozila is black but stfu.)

Step 3:
After you click on that it should open somewhat like this:

Dont worry that you dont have the chat servers open we are doing this part now.

Step 4:
Type "/attach Irc.toribash.com" Without the quotes into the typing area this should then open a tab above the writing box called irc.toribash.com. Now go to the top of ChatZilla and click irc then click start this network at startup. See picture below for reference.

Now go back to the type box an type "/join #doc" without the quotes. Then go to the top irc thing and click Irc but this time click open this channel at start up. See picture below for reference.

Now thats it. To test if you have done it right close Mozzila Firefox and Chatzilla. Open it up again and if you automatically connect to the doc chat it works!

Feel free to ask questions

other cool and helpful things:
"I cant tell what rank I am its just coloured circles how do i get it like yours?"
To do this go to Chatzilla at the top then preferences. See picture below for location of this.

Now click Global settings then appearance. Now scroll down to the bottom and make sure the box that says "show user mode symbols" is ticked. Click apply then close the prefferences This should change the circles to @ ~ etc. Reference below.

"How do i change my nick and perform things like *spaceLlama hits himself"

To Change your nick you click on the button which says yourname in my case as seen above i would click that box to the left of the place you type and then type my nick in the box that appears. Reference below.

To do an emote thing you type /.me hits himself, Type it without the dot after the / (I had to put a . as its a forum command as well) (This will appear as "SpaceLlama hits himself"

"How do I change the theme so its dark and cool like yours?"
To do this just click view---> Colour scheme--> Dark Motif
To change it back just click Light Motif. See reference below:

Well that's all for now if you have any other questions just post here and ill help you out.

Thanks

SpaceLlama

P.s excuse my shit grammer etc but i cbf going through to change it XD

And there you have it.

Where it says Piratez, change that to doc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!