Toribash
Aesperus, I like your grammar, app, age, but I dont like something from you.
But thanks to someone in this clan, I say Yes.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Jimbobwe View Post
As to shuckle I liked your app it was fine, but you're just missing that special something that makes somebody unique. Sorry it's a no right now, try again when you get more experience.

Jim, you do know, I have 4 years experience playing this game right...? former 10th dan, 9th dan, and 8th dan, I pretty sure I have experience :/ And can you explain what something unique is? And Don't understand why anything different other than a new account, I used to be in this and it died on me while I went inactive for a day because of school exams
Originally Posted by Aesperus View Post
Yeah, here we go.

Most of you know me as Catastrophe, recently I've quit Toribash for about 3 weeks, I've given my account away resulting in my leave. For the past 3 or so weeks Catastrophe has not been mine just to inform you.

Free form application eh? Well, here it goes.

Well my name in real life Is Dakota I'm 16 and I've recently quit Toribash about three weeks ago for the reason of some stuff going on, now that that has passed I've decided to rejoin a clan. I noticed quite some time ago doc had died as I only recently noticed it has been revived, Doc has always sparked my interest, as I see so far the people in it have been good to me, and I like them all. The main reason I would like to join this clan is because it looks like it would suit me, also I know a lot of the people and I know this clan consists of awesome people. If it's of any importance my GMT is -8 and my activity mostly consists of the forums and IRC, ingame, not so much. The past clans I've been in are; Psycho, Piratez, C3, Illusion, Fish, Dark Salvation, and Adventure. If I am missing anything don't hesitate to let me know.

Accepted, Welcome to doc!
Whoop Whoop
I'm 14 and my gmt is -8.I am very active intake and forums.irc,well I was active but I had nothing to do on irc.but once I get into a clan that's has an irc room I'll be very active in irc.I joined in sept 09 and have been playing ever since.Im very easy to get along with and I don't scam,lie,ECT...
I want to stay in this clan for a very long time and make my way up the ranks.my past clan was element but eh they aren't active.I am very excited to see the results of this app.
Originally Posted by manowar123 View Post
I'm 14 and my gmt is -8.I am very active intake and forums.irc,well I was active but I had nothing to do on irc.but once I get into a clan that's has an irc room I'll be very active in irc.I joined in sept 09 and have been playing ever since.Im very easy to get along with and I don't scam,lie,ECT...
I want to stay in this clan for a very long time and make my way up the ranks.my past clan was element but eh they aren't active.I am very excited to see the results of this app.

No, sorry. If you actually took the time to revise your application maybe it would be a yes, but I can't even understand half of it.
Whoop Whoop
I can write better than that with my ipod.
Its a NO from me.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
summary:

hello members of the clan [doc],
my in game name is q3w3e3 (not keweee) i am 13. i am in gmt +8 (china) i am American speak english and a small amount of Chinese and i am a blue belt. my favourite mods are aikido and judo

in real life my name is jack, i use blender (3d modelling program see www.blender.org)
i will model things for a small charge though.

simple application form:

Name: jack
Belt/Qi (User Card): blue
Past Clans: none
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): i can use blender quite well
Infraction History: never banned
Replays: Post here at least 3 replays
Attached Files
fLOL.rpl (59.7 KB, 4 views)
cartwheel.rpl (49.0 KB, 3 views)
slam.rpl (46.1 KB, 3 views)
Hello,
My name is Vlad, i'm from Romania and i have quit toribash in 2010 December because i got bored. My hobbys are photoshoping, web design, toribash, yoyoing and football. I hate Wushu. I'm the clown of my class. The reason i want to join is because all of the [doc]players i meet were very good ingame and i always wanted the doctorate for real ;-). My GMT is +2 Bucharest and i'm usually surfing 1 hour on the toribash forums. Usually i'm ingame 3-5 hours per day. My belt is brown (black before hacked) and i like aikido, parkours and skateboarding. I'm in toribash for 2 years and i was in [Fish], [Fenix](dead) and [WW](dead).

Last edited by Artimonier; Apr 18, 2011 at 05:56 PM. Reason: spelling errors