Ranking
Original Post
[doc]Regarding some poor behavior on my part
So recently I did some things that were unacceptable. Mostly it was betting with the bank in an attempt to make money. Unfortunately about 40k was lost in a mass ping. So sorry about that. Earlier today I was suspected to be hiding something, and you may or may not have heard that. Basically my IP history at school was all a proxy, which is true because that's how I access the forum at school. I can assure you that I am not hiding anything from you guys. Also I want to recognize Magix for cleaning up the board and making it look awesome, good job!
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Fucking idiot. I won a lot of that money from robbing people.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post

Exactly, I've already changed the password on the bank. I don't know why Jim think he is leading doc. In fact I'm in the process of getting him kicked and the idiot still doesn't understand that.
Whoop Whoop

I used my jew powers for the rest.

Murmayder Moderated Message:
Zoro join Fish

no.
Last edited by Zoro; Mar 11, 2011 at 04:17 PM.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by Jimbobwe View Post
So recently I did some things that were unacceptable. Mostly it was betting with the bank in an attempt to make money. Unfortunately about 40k was lost in a mass ping. So sorry about that. Earlier today I was suspected to be hiding something, and you may or may not have heard that. Basically my IP history at school was all a proxy, which is true because that's how I access the forum at school. I can assure you that I am not hiding anything from you guys. Also I want to recognize Magix for cleaning up the board and making it look awesome, good job!

Well, thats not good. But did you know? You learn by making mistakes. Next time, think wisely. Anyway, I appreciate you telling us the truth. Thank you for telling it us before it was late, because worse things could happen.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Magix View Post
Exactly, I've already changed the password on the bank. I don't know why Jim think he is leading doc. In fact I'm in the process of getting him kicked and the idiot still doesn't understand that.

Yes, I realized it was a stupid move. I do agree that you're better suited to be the main leader. I will step down and let you take full command, but I am keeping mod and staying in the clan. It won't happen again. Show a clan admin this or I'll get a hold of one when I can get on IRC.

My bad, it was a stupid move.

Originally Posted by BioEx View Post
Well, thats not good. But did you know? You learn by making mistakes. Next time, think wisely. Anyway, I appreciate you telling us the truth. Thank you for telling it us before it was late, because worse things could happen.

Yeah I did learn. I have matured a lot as time has passed, but this is really one of the biggest learning experiences for me, hopefully I'll come out for the better.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Originally Posted by Jimbobwe View Post
Yes, I realized it was a stupid move. I do agree that you're better suited to be the main leader. I will step down and let you take full command, but I am keeping mod and staying in the clan. It won't happen again. Show a clan admin this or I'll get a hold of one when I can get on IRC.

My bad, it was a stupid move.

Yeah I did learn. I have matured a lot as time has passed, but this is really one of the biggest learning experiences for me, hopefully I'll come out for the better.

It wasnt a stupid move. It was a very stupid decision of yours from using the Bank account only just to bet, without thinking what would of happened later. And its totally one of your biggest Fails of your lifetime in toribash.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020