Toribash
Originally Posted by N3WB View Post
I have a suggestion:

A room with Realtoriboxingmw.tbm or a switch on the current room from mw2 to mw,
since mw2 seems too much like polished lightweight boxing in comparison.
Also middleweight vs heavy and lightweights is the most functional.

I also have some wishful thinking:

How about a lowered matchframe ( 100 or so ) realtoriboxing auto tourney?

It's a pretty fun mod to watch with the right people ( in fact any people ) and to play. Wouldn't be a bad mod
at all to make into a tourney methinks, and it's surprisingly more mainstream than people might think.

Also, realtoriboxing > gtboxing

supporting the initiative
Real funny guys,
bring back the ninjutsu tourney.
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r
Originally Posted by McDill View Post
Real funny guys,
bring back the ninjutsu tourney.

I agree with this fine gentlepickle.
h
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
It's a broken mod.

It pleases the consumers.
-B3st3v3r
Pleasing you guys has nothing to do with the fact that it's a completely unfair mod
If you're talking about the defensive exploit I can assure that no one of noticeable skill uses that in the official tournaments.
-B3st3v3r
Then there are those with unnoticeable skill. There only needs to be one for the server to be ruined.
Then there are trolls.
Then there are those who want to win.
We've been over this like four or five times now.

We will NOT put broken/unfair mods as an OFFICIAL mod of any TC awarding server.

We won't do it. Period. We have deemed that Ninjutsu falls under this category. There's a ninjutsu community out there, they're more than welcome to make their own servers and play it with friends. Hell- maybe you guys can get to work on a new ninjutsu mod that we could approve of.

But in it's current state, if no changes are made, you won't see it within public server rotation.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!