Toribash
I was at MLG's Finals, I had a shitty phone cam, but I got some okay shots... The games were awesome!!!

This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Huk was pretty beast walking at MLG anaheim, if he wasn't hugging his pillow 24/7
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
He is a tiny little man.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
I'm as tall as him, and I'm only 12. XD
And also, I'm getting pretty serious into the competitive scene for starcraft, but then I see all these people talking about tons of technical stuff about starcraft, that I can't find tutorials for and don't really make sense to me.
Something, like
" YOU CAN'T GET TIER 3 UNTIL YOU GET YOUR THIRD AND FOURTH" Like, I don't understand this.
Like how can someone scout you have 2 bases and go like "YOUR TWO BASE ALL INNING BRO"
Where the fuck do I learn this stuff? It confuses the shit out of me.
Last edited by SoBscout; Aug 13, 2011 at 09:14 AM.
usually you have 4 or so bases by the time you get hive (if you are not rushing for broodlors or ultras). 2 bases can't really allow you to produce a good amount of T3 units + support for them (roaches or ling/bling).

about 2base all-ins indicators... no gas on the natural expo, lots of production facilities, not too many workers, no tech structures -> he will probably attack soon.
Aliens | ORMO
I know about that, I was wondering where I can find tutorials for that kind of stuff. Like, all of the tech parts of the game that the low leagues don't know. :/
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
I know about that, I was wondering where I can find tutorials for that kind of stuff. Like, all of the tech parts of the game that the low leagues don't know. :/

http://day9.tv/

Helping you be a better gamer.
I've been watching day9, but I don't know which one to watch or which one is the RIGHT one to watch.

I don't see him explain any of that kind of stuff, so I don't listen to him much. I can't find what I'm looking for when I go through his youtube videos.
... Then I don;t know what to tell you, because I learned all my decision making/tactics from either Day9 or just watching the pros.... Try to check out Day9's Newbie Tuesday. Those are to help out new players and such.
I know that he teaches about how to do stuff, but I don't see him talking about these strategic things, like 4gate. A lot of people tell me it's all in, but how is it all in?
Stuff like that. Like
"he's gonna go all in" how would they know he's going all in??
I have no idea where to learn this.