Ranking
No its not our BenDover, but it is BenDover. Lots of people use that nickname.
http://kotaku.com/5852440/how-starcr...player-balance

Bump.
Heart of the Swarm is coming out, I switched to Protoss and am addicted as ever. What do you guys think about the new units that are coming out for HotS and is it balanced?
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Hey I just bought this does anyone cool play it welp cya
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Well if you want to see tons of people freaking out over awesome players and awesome nukes and awesome battles and really cool and nice koreans who listen to kpop and rock out and everything then yes there are kewl people that play this game.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Dont forget to ask which server they are playing, people from the American server cant play with people from the EU server for example.
Pew pew pew
So... anyone from EU that wants to get together and play some games of starcraft?
Doesn't even have to be EU just don't have 400 ping

add:
Ezeth 488

Currently Silver rank 10 terran, but I'll play against anyone 1on1 2on2 custom anything.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jan 25, 2012 at 12:16 AM.
Platinum 1v1 Random.
North American version, i played since it came out.
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
Just patched SCII. Haven't played in a loooong time. Also, does anyone know if I need HotS to play multiplayer?

And has there been any major changes to the game? I don't think i've played since last summer.
inq.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Just patched SCII. Haven't played in a loooong time. Also, does anyone know if I need HotS to play multiplayer?

And has there been any major changes to the game? I don't think i've played since last summer.

To play HotS you need to buy HotS otherwise you can play WoL.