Ranking
Original Post
TCU - Roles and Joining
Anyone is welcome here and we encourage you to jump in ask for our help. If you would like to become an official member of TCU please post an application here. The two different roles so to speak within this organisation are Teachers and Students. Students using this board to learn to program and teachers using it to compare work, ask for assistance and give assistance to the students. Teachers will also have access to the private board, where some matters will be discussed, i.e. teacher applications. Please use the application format below:

Student:
Reason for joining:
Languages you are interested in learning:
IRC access:
Anything else you think is relevant:

Teacher:
Known Languages/Past experience:
How long have you been coding:
Reasons for wanting to become a teacher:
IRC access:
Student:
Reason for joining: Because I want learn it to make some scripts, sites etc. And I like learn more
Languages you are interested in learning: PHP, Lua, Perl, Java, Scheme, Brainfuck, Ruby, Javascript, HTML, CSS, SQL, Pythonkinda, Haskell
IRC access: Almost every days
Anything else you think is relevant: --
I say yes.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Student
Reason for joining: I want to learn some coding languages.
Languages you are interested in learning: C++, Lua.
IRC access: Weekends
Anything else you think is relevant: --
Cool, adding you both to the member's list.

@Tryton: I would pick one language at a time to learn, see you seem to be interested in the web side so I would stick to HTML/CSS and PHP for the meantime, then later expand onto JavaScript for client side stuff.

@arnaufall: Cool, welcome. Have a look round for some tutorials and feel free to make a thread/grab us on IRC if you need help.
Reason for joining: I'd like to start learning to code, and eventually become slowly better.
Languages you are interested in learning: I would be interested in learning HTML, to begin, and slowly branch out into some harder languages, to my final goal, being C++
IRC access: Yes, I am quite active, as well.
Anything else you think is relevant: I am not experienced in any form of coding, and am a noob in all the tech language of it. That is why I'd like to learn some of the simple stuff first, then get slowly higher.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Alright, I say yes.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Reason for joining: Eeeh, I'm interested in learning?
Languages you are interested in learning: Delphi, Java, probably CSS/HTML too
IRC access: sure
Right now, I'm working with Delphi and will be poking you about that, Java will come later.
DeviantArt (╯А□А)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.