Toribash
Adding now. There's no set time to be on IRC, just join and say hi and if anyone's active, they'll talk.
I want to be a student. ;o

Reason for joining: I want to learn to make professional programs and whatnot. It's fun for me and that's where the money is at.
Languages you are interested in learning: C++, Visual Basic (for lulz), Java, JavaScript, PHP.
IRC access: All day every day.
Anything else you think is relevant: I've made a few programs in Visual Basic. I also know some HTML.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Reason for joining: I want to learn how to code for career options to see if I would be interested in jobs using said languages.
Languages you are interested in learning: Java, C++, Python. (Anything needed as prerequisites if it helps)
IRC access: Not next week but fairly active beyond that week
Anything else you think is relevant: im pretty new but I'm patient.
So; can someone teach me things? :o

Isn't this org supposed to teach people? D:

No, afaik its for coders and people who want to code. We will help you learn if you want, but you gotta get things going
Basically what Gorman said. The teachers are just the people who have shown themselves to be capable with their chosen languages, so they're probably the ones you'll want to go to for help.
Learning with others and sorting out concepts together can be beneficial though, so if you can find someone else interested in learning what you are (I need to brush up on my C++, so if you're down for reading through some tutorials together I could probably do that) then you should collaborate with them.
Visual Basic is a horrible language though. I really dislike it.
Reason for joining: Because in the future, I'd like a job with computers and stuff, and this could be a little set-up for it.
Languages you are interested in learning: HTML, PHP, and C++.
IRC access: Everyday, I am quite active.
Anything else you think is relevant: That my English is not the best so I maybe can't understand difficult words.