Toribash
Original Post
Your favorite Anime!?!?
I want to know your favorite anime.If you don't like anime then DO NOT COMMENT.My favorite anime is naruto shippuden/Naruto.I have plenty of reasons why it is my favorite anime.If you want to know why it is my favorite anime, then PM me.
This world is cold and cannot be changed.Only one man can change it and that is me!
I love bleach, even though I can't understand any language that isn't english, I love it so. <3 My uncle got me watching Bleach, and the storyline amazed me. But its all about personal choice.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
I love bleach, even though I can't understand any language that isn't english, I love it so. <3 My uncle got me watching Bleach, and the storyline amazed me. But its all about personal choice.

It is a good one but it seems really repetitive doesnt it?
Anyways my favorite would have to be Code Geass lol. Story seems so well thought out and the fight scenes were pretty good too lol.
My FAVORITE would have to be... Inyuasha, simply because... it's just a badass anime.
Code geass and bleach are two of my other favorites though (:
Good choices guys.
I hate living in Texas -_-
x3 MY favrite anime is lucky Star~ :3 becuse konata is so kawaii ~~ ! ! desu uguu~~~ :3 :3
My favourite is sena,riku,and hiruma from Eyeshield 21. Its a cool anime .
Oh, I also like bleach,naruto,fairy tail, and manymore
u wot m8
Newfags, newfags everywhere.

As for my top 3 I would go with
1. Neon Genesis Evangelion
2. Code Geass
3. Hellsing OVA/ Steins;Gate ( can't decide)
retired