Toribash
Original Post
Refund?
Is there any way I could get rid of my item which my younger brother bought? It's the 128x128 Flame Particle Texture and if you remove it from my account and give me a refund that will help a lot!
I'm pretty sure this is more or less Market Squad's territory on whether or not they're willing to sink the Particle texture and have TC spawned for you.
This isn't really a "technical support" thread.

\o/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Thanks
Thank you for informing me this info is there any I could get a refund, and if there is may you please tell me where to go
You can always try reselling it in the market as well. If you're adamant about the refund, contact a market squad member (Green names) and they might be able to help you.
Thank you! I never thought I would get any help but I am getting a lot of help I will try selling it for 9k (it was 10k) if no one buys I will ask for a refund
-----
I have one question, where do you find market squad member and how do I contant them?
Last edited by bale; Jan 18, 2017 at 03:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
http://forum.toribash.com/showgroups.php

Scroll down untill you see the section for Market Squad

Then press the person you wish to speak to's name.

When you get to their information page just click the tab in the middle of the page which says "Contact info" and then press "Send Private Message"

Should bring you to sending a message to that person. Then just say what you want and send the PM

Or you can choose the name and just go to Pm's and type the name in.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.