ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Steam Payment Option for shop
So I'm trying to buy Tori Prime and VIP through the shop with Steam, and I keep running into this issue. When I switch to the steam payment option and I get the pop-up telling me to sign in through steam and I click it. I put in my username and pass, click sign in, but I get an Error message every time.

I'm using the right log in information, I've tried clearing my browser's cookies, but its still not working. I've made a purchase from the shop before using steam a long time ago, but its not working for me now for some reason. Also the browser I'm using is Google Chrome. Any idea how to fix this so I can make my purchase?
Last edited by Kohta; Jan 22, 2017 at 04:03 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
I said it above, ToriPrime and VIP.

I tried clicking on something else as well, some blood, but ran into the same issue.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Try buying any item from the ingame store, you don't need to confirm the payment just check if the steam popup shows up correctly