Toribash
Only issue i have with your general sparring style is that there's not much flair to it, it looks pretty generic with most of the movement,

otherwise pretty good job at keeping action going with occational fluffups, keep at it

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP CREATING A NEW THREAD FOR EVERY REPLAY
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Only issue i have with your general sparring style is that there's not much flair to it, it looks pretty generic with most of the movement,

otherwise pretty good job at keeping action going with occational fluffups, keep at it

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP CREATING A NEW THREAD FOR EVERY REPLAY

I think that i should still focus on easy and generic moves just to make sure im executing everything correctly so i can move into more difficult moves eventually. I still dont feel too familiar with the crazy moves and i would like to make sure that my base is correct so i can execute difficulter moves more cleanly. but just like you said i will keep on it and maybe eventually i feel more comfortable to execute harder moves without twitching and flailing around. thank you for the comment tho! means a world to me
It's True that building a skill floor before climbing the ceiling is far more productive.

But to me you already know the basics, if you don't feel comfortable then do as you wish.

But I urge you to try and push out that comfort zone some more. Youve got some pretty interesting movement options you utilize so would love to see you grow.
It's a bad habit among many to get stuck in the same moves over and over with minimum change up.

If you ever catch me online definitely feel free to ask for a spar
It's True that building a skill floor before climbing the ceiling is far more productive.

But to me you already know the basics, if you don't feel comfortable then do as you wish.

But I urge you to try and push out that comfort zone some more. Youve got some pretty interesting movement options you utilize so would love to see you grow.
It's a bad habit among many to get stuck in the same moves over and over with minimum change up.

If you ever catch me online definitely feel free to ask for a spar

Alr ill try to mix things up a few. And yes i will if i see you around.
-----
i tried to be more flashy or something
-----
hope this one is "better" idk i end up twitching
Attached Files
asdad12333.rpl (403.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by nikootso; Nov 14, 2022 at 07:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
your general style is goofy asf but fun to watch, only gripe i have is that your rebalancing in transitions from stuff can be quite iffy

otherwise just keep it up
your general style is goofy asf but fun to watch, only gripe i have is that your rebalancing in transitions from stuff can be quite iffy

otherwise just keep it up

Any suggestions how to transition better