Toribash
Original Post
Password Expirations
Hello,

Users are now required to change their passwords every 90 days, with a password history of one year (i.e. you cannot use a password from the past year). This is for your own protection; good account security involves regularly changing your password. If you receive a notice that your password has expired, please change it to something new.

Thanks,
The Management

ADDENDUM:
Chozo says,
Any further posts that appear to be flaunting how they have shit password security and how they're awesome for not getting hacked even with such idiotic practices will get their accounts suspended because there's a high probability that your accounts will end up getting hacked and generate extra work for us anyways.

Seriously, it's not a positive thing to be retarded at keeping your account safe.

Portuguese translation

Spanish translation

Last edited by iver; Feb 27, 2016 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Added translations to OP.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
yea mine was 519 days old, i just put the same pass i had into the new one XD

Congratulations, you're an idiot and missed the entire point of this.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
yea mine was 519 days old, i just put the same pass i had into the new one XD

You realize we have you change your password in the hope that you'll pick something else, right? Not like we didn't ban 8000 people for keeping the same password earlier today...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I highly approve of the topic of this thread.

-----
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
You realize we have you change your password in the hope that you'll pick something else, right? Not like we didn't ban 8000 people for keeping the same password earlier today...

First thing i did was to check my list if he was in it. He should have been.
Last edited by Jarmund; Jul 28, 2011 at 05:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Carrying the policy from the other thread over:

Chozo says,
Any further posts that appear to be flaunting how they have shit password security and how they're awesome for not getting hacked even with such idiotic practices will get their accounts suspended because there's a high probability that your accounts will end up getting hacked and generate extra work for us anyways.

Seriously, it's not a positive thing to be retarded at keeping your account safe.

B&B&B&