Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Originally Posted by Wildest View Post
I think there should be a yamaka, specifically pleasing all of my Israeli brothers.

Then what about a cross for a necklace, or a star of david armband?
Originally Posted by MoldyRobot View Post
Then what about a cross for a necklace, or a star of david armband?

Adding religion would probably cause more reports in the reports section of people insulting others.

Unless this didn't happen could be neat for the spiritual. But something like this can simply be put on a texture instead of making ~2,400 items (simple google search) or major religions would still be too many to make an item out of.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
Adding religion would probably cause more reports in the reports section of people insulting others.

agreed.
and....this thread changed into Suggestion & Ideas section :/
Last edited by harith2708; Feb 19, 2016 at 07:23 AM.
Want to buy Raider force?
PM ME
Originally Posted by ZeDerpyOne View Post
Hi, new item request time

Name:Tank for brains.
Desc: Why fill a man with shells from a real tank when you can fire knowledge at people with this one?
Image (thanks Gorman<3).

And that's about it, sorry if it looks too big and spamy, feel free to get rid of the colours and sizes :P have a nice day~ ENJOY THE COMIC SANS

This would actually edit the hitbox of the actual head, so it's not going to happen

i fucking cry ;-; i'll assume that just the firing bit wont be done either, since the magical uni-horn thing is too similar. thats really annoying, as i really wanted the tank head xD
Tim is bae :3
Nah, the uni-horn doesn't change the model of you head.
This tank will.

I see the only one exit: This tank should fully replace the head, just like the Jack-o'-lantern does.

I thoroughly support the tankhead idea, especially with a little tori standing in it. Would be a decent item.
Had any idea like Ishi's "Shoulder Ishi" item or whatever it's called

Shoulder Cold [activate]
[view store item] [search in market]
TIER MMMMMMMMMI
I'm giving you the Cold Shoulder
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Originally Posted by Cold View Post
Had any idea like Ishi's "Shoulder Ishi" item or whatever it's called

Shoulder Cold [activate]
[view store item] [search in market]
TIER MMMMMMMMMI
I'm giving you the Cold Shoulder

How about an ice cube shoulder? lol
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImEmpty View Post
Nah, the uni-horn doesn't change the model of you head.
This tank will.

I see the only one exit: This tank should fully replace the head, just like the Jack-o'-lantern does.

I thoroughly support the tankhead idea, especially with a little tori standing in it. Would be a decent item.

Hey the uni-horn does show up when you wear it though right?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |