Ranking
To answer your questions yes they suck alot. And are completely random, and good job on copy pasting the frog for the orc one.
nothng was copy/pasted. All by hand. Orc was my first one. I was only playing with some colors. And I know THAT me sucks. I have a realistic halo one that I will be posting this week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Here I will be selling all sorts of textures, including mass produced ones. These will be sold more than once. The first buyer will get a 20% discount... I will also have limited edition textures and one-time textures. The limited edition ones will be sold 2-4 times, no more...

Anything under the 100 tcs barrier will be mass produced (may be exceptions). If you want to buy "all the copies" the price will be 200 tcs extra.
Anything more than 1 k will be sold only once.

11. DO NOT SELL THE SAME, OR VERY SIMILAR HEADS TO MULTIPLE PEOPLE WITHOUT THE FIRST BUYER'S CONSENT.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=34182

... yeah.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Sorry. I misread that and thought that I had to only state that there would be multiple copies. I will try to contact blakraptor, and will try to have his consent in typed form. If I cannot, then I will take down that head and edit. Fortunately that was just a practice head, so I didnt spend much time on it. I will have to raise prices a little on other heads to compensate.

Also, if I post a free head, do I still need the buyer's permission to sell multiple copies? I am thinking about some promotional ones, such as the toribash logo. And would it be enough to credit the image to Toribash, or must I get more?

Thanks

Edit: Sent PM to blakraptor. Awaiting consent.
Last edited by DarkJak; Jul 30, 2008 at 12:27 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
Sorry about my bad comment. I'll buy the Cartoon head for 130 tcs. Ok? btw u can sell more of them after i buy it
Hmmm...Since you apologized, I will let you have it for the price.
Send the tcs first. I forgive you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
You can distribute multiple copies of free heads, as long as there is a disclaimer saying that others may be using it.

Thanks for the cooperation.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&