Ranking
Original Post
[S]team Games!!
I am selling steam games for TC. I currently have 22$ to spend and you can pick ANY
game under that price and I will buy it for you and send it for a rate of 15k/1 USD.

But wait, there is more!
Certain games come with discounts, for they are popular and you might want them more ;p

- Rocket League - SAVE 100k!! (200k)
- Polybridge - SAVE 10k! (170k)
- Besiege - SAVE 10k! (110k)
- Undertale - SAVE 25k!! (80k)
Last edited by Ozauris; Jul 20, 2016 at 05:08 AM.
Chances are you are looking at one of my videos in the post above anyway, so here is my youtube channel.
Undertale is on a sale for 7$ (6.99$) so 7*15=105k and with a 25k discount it's 80k

I offer you 80k for Undertale
If you don't like my offer then counter.

Nvm
Last edited by krisis13; Jul 17, 2016 at 09:40 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bump, lowered prices
Chances are you are looking at one of my videos in the post above anyway, so here is my youtube channel.
Higher . It's already got a 100k discount.
Last edited by Ozauris; Jul 19, 2016 at 02:04 AM.
RL 120k
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
I really like the pic btw, but still higher. I am asking for only a 15k/1$ ratio. I will do 175k. Listen thats still under 10k/1$
Last edited by Ozauris; Jul 19, 2016 at 03:13 AM.
I can do 140k
On g2a rocket league is 12$
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
._. im desperate as fuck. Here I can do that, next time you are on just send me a message I got chu. (btw that's a deal)