Ranking
What's your main account username? -My main account username is Jpodmoney.
Which clans have you been part of (optional: and when)? I've been part of the Undead, and I think it was on 2014-2015, I don't remember.
Have you ever been banned ? If yes, why and when? I've only been kicked of the Undead clan, because of the inactivity. If that's what you mean..
How much time a week are you ingame? I'm only at the weekends though. That's why I've been kicked of inactivity. But, Spring Break is coming.
Do you check and post in the forums regularly? Well.. No
Which are your favorite mods? My favourite mods are Aikido and wcwjump1-beta
Tell us something about yourself :3 I'm not the best Toribash player, neither I'm the worst. I play well in some mods, but terrible in other. I like to play Warframe, and I like computer engineering. That's is what I want to do when I get the oportunity to have a job. I try to not be salty. But I sometimes get salty. But I respect the player. I also want to get really good at parkouring in Toribash. I'm not tall, I'm kinda young, and I'm in 9th Grade. Going to 10th, if I study a lot. But I'm not a bad student.
Do you have any alts? If yes, what are their usernames I have, but I forgot their names and passwords, just like tomas85. :3
Why did you choose RECKLESS? I got invited to join RECKLESS. I accepted, because, It's good to be part of something. <3
+
A few replays of your favorite mods (at least 2)
Ok. Cheers!
Attached Files
lookatme.rpl (285.0 KB, 2 views)
-CJ.rpl (49.5 KB, 2 views)
Jpodmoney you're ACCEPTED since you were invited by finn (surfer2u). Welcome to the clan!

I really like your app so i think you would've been accepted either ways xD

I'll send you a pm with the discord link and a claninvite ASAP
hey guys i want to join your clan im balck belt and im good at boxshu mushu and judo and a good sparrer hope you invite me
hey guys i want to join your clan im black belt and im good at boxshu mushu and judo and a good sparrer and i leave clan powpow cause i want to join this clan hope you invite me guys
Last edited by genereig18; Apr 7, 2017 at 05:07 AM.
Are you blind?
-----
Don't post in my thread anymore
Last edited by Thronior; Apr 11, 2017 at 03:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi!

Main account: Baltra
Clans that I have been part of:I forgot my first clan name, my second clan is Fight Club but due to my inactivity I got kicked out from that clan, my third clan is Furclan but i left the clan cause in our discord chat we have people arguing and i can't take it anymore so that's why I left
Bans:None
How much time a week are you in game?
well i always play this game almost everyday.

Do you check and post in the forums regularly?
I rarely post but I check some post in the forums.

Which are my favorite mods?
Well its ninjutsu, lenshu3ng, xspar, parkour mods (I still suck at parkour but I'm still practicing parkour)

I don't have really much to talk about myself but I'm from the Philippines also my life is pretty busy even though I'm only 13 and I want to master of the arts of parkour, spars, and tricking in toribash but i need to practice a lot

Why did you choose Reckless?
Well I choose this clan cause Gun43 suggested me to join here he says "you should make an app to reckless." At first I didn't want to join any clans but I'm ready to join a clan right now. After all I wanted to be a part of something

Note:I don't have any replays of ninjutsu and lenshu3ng so I will just post my parkour replays and tricking replays (my tricking skills aren't that good cause I'm still learning)
Attached Files
[T]Chain Land 2.rpl (131.1 KB, 4 views)
pk_myself.rpl (274.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Baltra; Apr 14, 2017 at 02:45 AM.