Toribash
I'm not too bothered about it and I don't think anyone should be either, we all saw it coming that's for sure. It was fun whilst it lasted and there will be a hand full of people who will no longer post or even visit the forums now since Wibbles was literally the only good thread to post in freely and not get slapped hard.
'ate the forum
'ate maya
'ate smod cunts

luv me wibbles
luv me free speech
luv me racial slurs

simple as!
Originally Posted by heat View Post
how do you think this will affect the community?

Personally, it was the only reason I became active on the forums again. I think I'm not alone in this. I'll probably keep checking off-topic for now, but that'll probably die out at some point.

what is your opinion on what wibbles were before and after the drastic changes?

I assume you mean the crackdown on offensive content.
I think it got worse, but only because people kept whining for wibbles to be shut down, and baiting a specific person into making posts and subsequently berating them. The offensive (admittedly, this is subjective) posts didn't represent wibbles to me, and I couldn't care less that they were removed.

do you think everyone that bought wibbles should get refunded or perhaps, get special access to something else? maybe a collector item as a compensation?

When I bought it, it was only 1337 TC. I'm not gonna cry about that amount. But recently I saw the price was raised to 13370 TC. That's a whole ass dollar (I think) that people got taken away from them. I believe that deserves some sort of refund.

do you honestly think that wibbles were so bad to this community that they had to remove it?

Personally, no. But I understand their reasoning.

what do you think was their intention when removing the board?

Relieving themselves of the headache.
alright guy
I have finally lost all of my purpose in this life.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
we are being brain washed people this is a ploy to take away our free speech first its toribash next thing you know you wont be able to go to church
If you'd like a refund, message me here or on discord and I'll sort it out

Goes for any admin+ too, I'd assume.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu