Yes
46 Votes / 79.31%
No
12 Votes / 20.69%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Should Stellar be unbanned
Hey guys, todays topic is Stellar wanting to be unbanned.

I'm all for it, I've spoken to him a few times recently and we sorted stuff out between us and he's actually super chill, obviously there are others who would need to provide their input on the situation but what harm could come from unbanning him?

If you're in favour of it or not explain your reasoning.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
yeh unban him there's no harm in it
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
It’s been a long time since he was banished, I think it’s time to free the lad, he has reformed, chill ass dude and he has already hosted some tourneys, what more could you ask for?

This might start some arguments towards “if stellar is allowed to be unbanned why can’t *some player who was perma banned years ago* be unbanned to” but that can all go towards if they actually deserve it and proved that they are trust worthy I guess *shrug*
Last edited by max; Aug 11, 2020 at 02:00 PM.
The game oughta take activity from wherever it can get it (especially in these dark, dark times) - Unban Stellar!
For anyone curious why I was banned; I was banned for power about of my TSA powers, I spawn collector packs and sold them to both Goughy and Creati0n for USD. When I came back to the forums my account was banned and I never bothered to post a ban appeal because I was genuinely burnt out with the game. That being said I understand that what I did was wrong and if I could go back 6 years I would slap myself upside the head. For those that remember me when I was around you'd know that I was extremely active and invested in the community, I would spent countless hours hosting events, leading the gamemasters, running the clan council, being clan admin, helping out as a TSA, and other duties. Please don't take this as me making any excuses for what I did, I was completely in the wrong and I'm ashamed I managed to cause the mess that I did. When Goughy brought up the idea of posting this thread I asked that he made it public because I wanted the community's response to be heard/seen. The reason for that is because I have made a lot of solid friendships over the years within this community and would like to continue being a part of it. I completely understand if my ban remains intact I would just like to formally apologize to the community for the trouble I caused years back. If you guys were to vote to bring me back I promise to try to be a good role model for the community and to help it grow and strive as I have done in the past. Thank you for your time