Ranking
Original Post
Starwars: Battlefront
I was talking to my friend the other day, and I decided I needed to make a thread about it. I find it to be a great game, I like the fps with massive amounts of AI, with gun upgrades and the ability to turn into heroes. Discuss. Also, Recently a game made by the creators of battlefront created a game which name escapes me which is basically battlefront, only Lord of the rings style. I played the demo, and it was surprisingly a lot better than I thought it would be. Please don't come in here being like "starwars sux." Even if you hate star wars or Lord of the rings, discuss the gameplay.

EDIT: The name of the Lord of the Rings version is called Lord of the Rings: Conquest of middle earth

Last edited by Megadoomer; Mar 9, 2009 at 12:58 AM.
starwars sux [/epic sarcasm]

My take on battlefront: one of the few things that can take on BEAR COMBAT!!!!!

Simply put: crazyass game!5stars
beep
Battle Front was great for some time,but after a while you can win every battle and it gets boring.
I rember my favortie thing to do was to get the huge space ship on the space levels and fly it in to their hangar, unleashing all my people, then I ran in and bew up their stuff.
Battlefront was good but I lvled up so much It took the fun outa the game by giving me bonuses
This public announcement was brought to you by your friends at Degeneration X, who want to remind you that if you aren't down with that, we've got two words for ya! Suck it!