Toribash
Well, Good Game, Kingsta. You deserve the prize.

P.S.
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Alright here's the dealioooo

First place will get the prize already told about, 2nd place will get a much smaller prize, yet something significant for your hard work.

Do I get anything? Or since I still am techically disqualified, because 3 of my recruits didn't play?
Last edited by Viccas; Oct 7, 2013 at 02:07 PM.
Thank you, Well played to everyone involved.
I must conclude with the following:

Originally Posted by Kingsta View Post
My GMT is 0, and the contest ended 9hours and 30 mins ago for me, my last entery was clocked on at half 11 on the 28th. It was totally legitimate.

I understand you worked just as hard as I did, and for that you can have the prize except the demon force, as that's all I'm interested in.

And as I'm a man of my word:
For your records...

You've sent 100000 toricredits to Viccas

GG Viccas.
I'd send the 2 relaxes but your QI is too low, sorry.
Originally Posted by Kingsta View Post
Thank you, Well played to everyone involved.
I must conclude with the following:

And as I'm a man of my word:

GG Viccas.
I'd send the 2 relaxes but your QI is too low, sorry.

Thanks! I see you really are an honorable man! It was great pleasure to fight against you. GG, Kingsta. GG indeed.
Hi, been playing toribash on and off for a little while and now fully registered. I still do little more than create a painful mess of myself.
Originally Posted by alexjb666 View Post
Hi, been playing toribash on and off for a little while and now fully registered. I still do little more than create a painful mess of myself.

Welcome to Toribash bud!
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Hi, what's up people, I love this game..not much else to say, except that I can't wait to rip you to pieces when we meet :P cya out there.
I loooooove soup