Toribash
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Frostmourne is a great suggestion, will be next on the list.

Problem is most of the weapons act strangely when swung at high speeds, tearing the pieces apart. This sadly isn't fixable as far as we know.

Another issue with having multiple copies of these weapons is the joint object limit. The more advanced weapons have several more joint objects than regular objects, making it impossible to have two of them in most cases.

*Edit*

Added Frostmourne, thanks to HawkeyeTFA for the awesome suggestion

Damn, that's pretty Sad, I guess we can still use it to slice Uke in piece, or maybe do some "Kata" kind of replay.

A weapon Kata is something like this , for the people wondering :

And for a last request Jisse...

What about a Keysword from Kingdom Hearts ?
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Aye good job, could you make Chillrend as well?yay
Are you planning to make any Skyrim related mods?
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post

What about a Keysword from Kingdom Hearts ?

I usually stay as far away as possible from weeb stuff but I'm sure anime has some very interesting weapons. I don't really like the look of the keysword though, it just feels wrong to me, sorry mate.

Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Aye good job, could you make Chillrend as well?yay
Are you planning to make any Skyrim related mods?

As an enormous Elderscrolls fan I'm more than open to suggestions. In the meantime I have a little something for you which I never published after completing it.

For you

Sadly the Skyrim version of chillrend uses the model of a standard glass sword. The organic structure of the blade makes it incredibly difficult to recreate using only square objects. I will look into it but I'm not very optimistic I can make it work
Last edited by jisse; Oct 24, 2016 at 03:45 PM.
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
I usually stay as far away as possible from weeb stuff but I'm sure anime has some very interesting weapons. I don't really like the look of the keysword though, it just feels wrong to me, sorry mate.

It's from the game Kingdom Hearts ;-; , Where is you childhood Jisse-Sama ?
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Just tested the bloodskal one, and I don't know if I am bad or if it's too heavy, but I really strugled to run, okno. It's quite fun to use
Attached Files
running be 2 hard.rpl (350.8 KB, 18 views)
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Really great job Jisse. I dont expected this and i am excited for next weekend, that i am going to have a more detailed look on they and make a replay maybe.

Wow/10
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

WHAAAAAAAAAAT

DUDE

DUDE

PLS

JISSE FOR LEGEND PLS

OMG

this is really amazing. the idea is symplistic and yet innovative at the same time. i cant handle this.

someone hold me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Just tested the bloodskal one, and I don't know if I am bad or if it's too heavy, but I really strugled to run, okno. It's quite fun to use

It is a greatsword, and a big one at that. I tried making most of the weapons realistic in weight and running with a greatsword drawn in real life would not be easy.
Understandably it's exponentially much harder in Toribash, as everything that requires fine movement is.

I wanted the weapons to be responsive and feel unique, hence the variation in weight.

Thanks a lot everyone, still looking to make more so leave any suggestions you might have!