3.7 Bug list - all bugs here please
Hi,

Here is the current list of bugs I have:
- /option hud 0 and open close of menu crashes game
- my hampa flame crashes gamerbads computer
- un option to turn of instaboost
- flag 2 is instagib in mods
- shift space doesn't update flames
- mouse button doesn't move window during right click if the cursor is outside the window
- some machines can't handle 16 : 9 as default resolution
- enter_frame lua callback is not fired during replays
- you need to be admin to install
- new mods are not installed by default.. causing them to take a while to autoupdate
- custom icons don't load with clan tags
- rotate able flames don't spawn correctly on boxes
- you need to click the replay/mods/scripts listbox for it to accept trickle
- ingame torishop doesn't have all items
- reactiontime abuse (FIXED)

If you post bugs in the thread I will update the main post. I will also close this when I have released fixes for them.
Last edited by Magix; Jun 13, 2009 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Old thread is old.
Flames start in random spots sometimes, And if you play a mod like twinsword4, the flames don't rotate.
Fullscreen messes up and throws the window off or puts big black bars on the side if you dont input your near exact resolution
/whisper fuses whisper and main chat together

or did you know that?
|Co-Founder of iCoF|Now Using a New Account ToxWolf|
When you press a key in the mods/replays/scripts/anything list, it doesn't actually take you there. I believe that was one of the new features.
Originally Posted by Burst View Post
When you press a key in the mods/replays/scripts/anything list, it doesn't actually take you there. I believe that was one of the new features.

You have to click the mods window first? Is it that.
On the imgame torishop the colours only go up to Azurite so you can't preview any of the colours that came out after shaman/azurite. Also, it doesnt show any of the pictures for the items.
need to set the minimum reaction time some player abuse the reaction time. set in lowest # and set 3turnframe result farming.
Can't install windows 3.7 on a windows home edition, am a coder on computer, cant do anything for it to install, just setup files are corrupt. and flames DO NOT work.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
After exiting a room and joining one with a password, the player list from the previous room will remain until you enter the password protected player list.
<Tapion> Salmon is nice fish