Ranking
Original Post
Longest Jump to Decap
Name: UberJim
ED: set it to 2800 but i kinda waited uke to get down then jump to him so not really sure if valid.
Attached Files
2800.rpl (83.1 KB, 266 views)
Last edited by UberJim; Dec 18, 2010 at 06:28 AM.
I wouldnt say it is since uke moved about 2 meters. Although I wouldnt mind breaking my own record.
Yeah, I'm going to say that doesn't count seeing as Uke's already hit the ground, making the actual distance a few meters shorter. The whole "Uke falling" is enough of a grey area as it is anyway.

On the topic, I was actually thinking about changing the record to the distance between the last point of ground contact and where the kick decapitates Uke. It would certainly be possible with the accuracy of the distance script, as well as eliminating loopholes like waiting for Uke to fall. How does that sound?
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
Yeah, I'm going to say that doesn't count seeing as Uke's already hit the ground, making the actual distance a few meters shorter. The whole "Uke falling" is enough of a grey area as it is anyway.

Ok, I'll try again later
Last edited by UberJim; Dec 18, 2010 at 06:23 AM.
=2670

Karma strikes me now. first I steal your falling record and now you steal my long jump record

gg

(I might be wrong wrong with the distance but oh well)
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
=2670

Karma strikes me now. first I steal your falling record and now you steal my long jump record

gg

(I might be wrong wrong with the distance but oh well)

Oh finally...thanks...and gg