Ranking
Original Post
Highest DM threshhold decap?
I'm not sure if this is a record or not, but I haven't seen anything higher. Feel free to prove me wrong.

A 750 DM threshold decap. Grawr.
Attached Files
750_dm_threshhold.rpl (26.0 KB, 80 views)
I AM THE WALRUS

I AM THE EGGMAN
Re: Highest DM threshhold decap?
A 1000 threshold decp.

[edit] Here is a 1400 threshold decap. :o
Attached Files
z1000thresholddecap6.rpl (62.3 KB, 36 views)
z1400thresholddecap.rpl (57.2 KB, 172 views)
Hey patrick, I just tried your 1000dm one with enikesha (I just relaxed 1 joint after the decap to make it "mine") AND IT DOESN'T WORK! Nice try lying though. The only way i'm believing you is if you give me the instructions yourself and they work
All knowing
Dude it works. I just did it. Do you want me to type it out for you? I used it to make my 1400 threshold decap.
[edit]

Originally Posted by B-rad
Hey patrick, I just tried your 1000dm one with enikesha (I just relaxed 1 joint after the decap to make it "mine") AND IT DOESN'T WORK! Nice try lying though. The only way i'm believing you is if you give me the instructions yourself and they work

You said "i just relaxed 1 joint after the decap to make it mine" indicating that it did work.
I just uploaded my 1400 threshold replay and it worked fine. If you still dont believe me give me the link to a screen recorder and i will prove it works.

Here are some steps to follow to make it work.
1. Go into the setup menu. Set distance to 100. Set dismemberment to 1. Set dismemberment threshold to 1400
2. Press enter to save that
3. Open the file on enikesha and follow the steps EXACTLY
4. Make sure you move both uke and yourself on the EXACT frame it tells you to.(use shift space to do this)
And that is all.
erg, when I said I realxed one joint, I meant that I took your replay (cause I can't take your replay and save it as mine) and edited (by pressing E) and relaxed one joint after you whacked his head off. Therefore, the computer thought it was mine and allowed me to save it as mine and put it in enikesha. And yes, I did you shift space to get exact frames.
All knowing
Just put my replay into it. You dont need to save it as your own. I find if you edit a replay at all it can glitch the enikesha reverse replay thing.
I know that one doesnt work. I edited z1000thresholddecap5 from an earlier version which is why it doesnt work. It will work if on the last step you also contract both of your wrists.
This one will also work if you set the dm threshold to 1000. I just tested this. http://enikesha.net/toribash/?mode=s...holddecap6.rpl

Try this one. I i know this one works. I just tested it. http://enikesha.net/toribash/?mode=s...sholddecap.rpl
Set the dm threshold to 1400 and this will work.

Note- you have to relax all for 10 frames and then follow the steps on enikesha starting on frame 990 or 390 or whatever.
Curses, foiled again... Nice decap.
I AM THE WALRUS

I AM THE EGGMAN
BEAT THIS 2000 DM THRESOLD!
NO MOD I HAVE PROOF YOU CAN TRY IT WITH INSTAGIB ALL YOU WANT!!!!
Attached Files
2000DM THRESOLD!!!!!!!!!!.rpl (52.1 KB, 87 views)
Party please?