Ranking
Hmmm, the first kick was really nice but the kicks after that were quite flimsy.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Esti is right. The first grab looked kinda odd, and the dm's on the lumbar area could have been better tho. Next time, avoid getting your head hit okay?
Heart of Gold
lelz, I should stick to replay making. Anyways, the opening kick is great, though I disliked the grab. The decap wasn't exactly the best, but the boom isn't too bad. Also, minus points for the getting your head hit on uke's foot. I like the overall aggressiveness of the replay, but most of the moves you did seems like you're struggling off the ground. I do think that you should stay up on your feet more often, so as to not give that awkward flimsy feeling.
ok, thanks for the CnC. Here's another one. Tell me which is better: sheep3 (unfinished) or Upper Rip (Best name NA)
Attached Files
Blue - Upper Rip.rpl (263.0 KB, 6 views)
sheep3.rpl (55.1 KB, 4 views)
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Ello guys! Any tips on makin' a good replay?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
In my opinion, above all else have a good flow, some uniqueness and style all throughout. Having so much booms yet little style or flair in the replay makes it seem that it have so little appeal.
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Ello guys! Any tips on makin' a good replay?

Follow what spry and B4CKST4B say. They know the best.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Well, to make a good replay, aside from what Spry said, you gotta have speed and momentum. You need this to help you move fluidly, and of course, you need precision. Precision and timing are factors that affect your hits and how powerful they are.
Heart of Gold
Can you give me tips on how to get a good punch?
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.