Toribash
lol nah i doing this awesome replay bear?
i create this in 3 hours and you wanna say it's not a record? you are sick bear!
you broke my dreams second once!first - when you say i throw glitch and now!

ah this is third once! third is when i get 690 k in one kick you say me it's be must in 1 frame but you don't show replay to me!

EDIT: I took the effort to merge your posts together. Just because you don't get your way means that I have something against you.
Last edited by BlackBear; Jan 12, 2009 at 06:44 PM.
wildbox:Nuu stab! go on forum!
Stabberz:Will do Box. In a bit :D
I were to change it, it'd go up to 100 ED. - It's a good idea. All time-records should have equal settings. I even offer to reconsider previous records different from ed 100. and make a challenge again
i disagree with bear too, he made a wrong decision, but that's not a good reason to call him asshole ^^
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
What for? What decision did I make that was wrong? I am trying to keep everything in line here.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
Imo u are sticking to the rules too much, another record won't flood the book.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Really, you toss the rules, when wildbox made a throw record you said that it was a glitch and declined it, BUT PLEASE Look at this record:

Fastest 1,000,000 Points
OrAclE
November 8, 2008
Frames: 70
Mod unknown
http://www.box.net/shared/scuf2uoa2o <<<

If he doesn't use the glitch throw a stone at me. And it's still valid. WHY tell me please? Actually I have an offer - allow any distance/or only one. + allow glitches (coz glitch is a part of physics engine and you have nothing to do about) because in another way it will be full randomness.
Ok, there are 2 ways I think. You must set the rules for all replays in the book of records (like Dm=100, Distance=100 etc) or try to set minimal distance for this record which REALLY make sense. Notice that distance is changable parameter in records. So, make the distance as long as somebody else do don't make any sense. For example, you have to delete Dafe's Longest Jump, cause he changed the distance. yeah sounds crazy.

The rulez for this record are:
Do not hack the replay.
Do not use any mods except sambo.tbm and classic.tbm.
Dm=100
Do not DM yourself.

^Now you can't use distance such as 0, 10 and other "bugged" settings. But ed=60 is ok cause he didn't touch any parts of uke for 5 frames.
For example, you have to delete Dafe's Longest Jump, cause he changed the distance. yeah sounds crazy.

Meh, it's distance record, the talk is about time record where u have to touch uke.
Originally Posted by Hector View Post
Really, you toss the rules, when wildbox made a throw record you said that it was a glitch and declined it, BUT PLEASE Look at this record:

If he doesn't use the glitch throw a stone at me. And it's still valid. WHY tell me please? Actually I have an offer - allow any distance/or only one. + allow glitches (coz glitch is a part of physics engine and you have nothing to do about) because in another way it will be full randomness.

It appears fine to me. Not to mention, lets get on with the task at hand. The core argument here is, is that I say that he had lowered the engage distance by 15, making it quicker and easier to reach Uke. Now, without revamping the whole record book, we can just as easily take it on a case by case basis. kageton's original record was from 75 ED, and was that for an extended period of time. Tamer0 fairly broke the record, using the same engage distance and settings. Now, you are closer to Uke, making it a lot faster to get to him. It defeats the purpose of the record, because you aren't really breaking anything if you mend the rules.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
making it a lot faster to get to him. I think he won about 20 frames. and another offer is allowing to use any distance until you touch uke's body (minimum is /ed 50 (so both uke's and tori's feet are separate)). 1st - too close distance wouldnt be effective, 2d - the best distance will be found itself, 3d - no one will complain. That will give freedom to players and will allow to find best combination of distance and moves, and finally the approaching to the barrier of game's scope.

or set strict distance for all damage+speed records, so Kageton's & Tamer0's records will vanish. But really who the hell allowed Kageton to change the distance? It's much harder to make the record with basic settings.

But inventing new rules in each case is lame.